Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

what kinda running are you planning on doing?  marathon or sprints?

Haha...marathon...I wish...

I just run for cardio/health purpose... I usually do 5K everyday during summer or weather permitting

I alternate between Free Run Flyknit and Energy Boost. The Free Runs are about to retire.

I prefer the light shoes...close to the ground...

Haha...marathon...I wish...

I just run for cardio/health purpose... I usually do 5K everyday during summer or weather permitting

I alternate between Free Run Flyknit and Energy Boost. The Free Runs are about to retire.

I prefer the light shoes...close to the ground...
haha,

racers are good (light weight and low profile) but probably wont last very long if used consistently.

Did anyone else have a weird issue on ADC with the captcha? I got through the splash pretty quickly, while there was still plenty of stock left but as I was solving captchas, it was taking FOREVER to load them. And by the time I finished solving and clicked verify, it would just say Please try again. Just wondering if I was the only one. 

damn this happened to me during the bred drop but i still managed to cart a pair, but the captcha were loading abnormally slow. Zebra drop i jus couldn't get past that splash smh tried everything lol

Did anyone else have a weird issue on ADC with the captcha? I got through the splash pretty quickly, while there was still plenty of stock left but as I was solving captchas, it was taking FOREVER to load them. And by the time I finished solving and clicked verify, it would just say Please try again. Just wondering if I was the only one. 

Took the L for this exact reason, got through super early and got screwed by the slow captcha. I usually solve them right too, but they still would reload cause it said it was incorrect.

damn this happened to me during the bred drop but i still managed to cart a pair, but the captcha were loading abnormally slow. Zebra drop i jus couldn't get past that splash smh tried everything lol
Took the L for this exact reason, got through super early and got screwed by the slow captcha. I usually solve them right too, but they still would reload cause it said it was incorrect.
Well at least I wasn't the only one. Saw a few people mention on the other thread that if you open another tab in the browser, login to your gmail account and return to your captchas, that typically fixes it. Hopefully it doesn't happen to us again but try that for the next release. 

VM update for SB heads...I'd wait for that extra -30% tho

FL got some racers and they sit...def not hyped anymore

Olympic 180s still sitting $99

Thank you adidas hype, I hope those racers ends up at the outlets
laugh.gif

Man I remember picking up the red racers for $40 at the outlets and I just shrugged off getting a second pair or the chlorine blue ones

I hope the Reese Forbes hit the outlets too

Are we even getting reese forbes? I found most of the SB remakes in outlets with exception of tiffany's.

Reese forbes & tiffany highs are worth their retail tho...in this day and age of $270 UB's, $1000 anything yeezy $145 is hella bargain

Last edited:
Walked into Nike Eaton, lady working there saying she honestly doesn't know if they're getting the OG AM1, because they haven't received any stock, but they have put in an inquiry to Nike HQ for a concrete answer.

Back
Top Bottom