Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Packages are still in transit. They won't be in Canada until you see the arrival scan into your local warehouse.

If you do self-clearance you're poised to spend $53 versus $163. If that's worth your time and effort, then by all means self declare. Other option is to pay the fees as per UPS and get the tax portion refunded through the CBSA which doesn't really save much.

I asked for the commercial invoice and declared value is $200USD. Now to debate whether it's worth my time to do self clearance on it or just stomach the duties....

I just called UPS and asked. Even though the tracking info says the package is in Concord, ON. The rep said it's still in the US. So i'm not sure what's going on.

US$200...hmm...interesting when the actual cost should be US$270 with shipping.

Now it is worth it to correct the total value or not.

I think without correcting it, total cost for the Zebra would be around C$560

I wonder how much it would be if it's corrected and if you end up saving a lot :rolleyes

Last edited:
US$200...hmm...interesting when the actual cost should be US$270 with shipping.

Now it is worth it to correct the total value or not.

I think without correcting it, total cost for the Zebra would be around C$560

I wonder how much it would be if it's corrected and if you end up saving a lot
eyes.gif
Shipping isn't factored into the cost for duties/tax purposes. Anyways, just be thankful this isn't a pear like the Oreo or black/green, because for those ones, you might as well just buy resell lol.

So no go on any of the OG AM1's releasing this weekend at any of the local spots here?
Haven will have them in-store, remaining pairs will be posted online in the late afternoon. I'm assuming since Haven got, Livestock and Capsule will as well but they haven't posted anything.

Shipping isn't factored into the cost for duties/tax purposes. Anyways, just be thankful this isn't a pear like the Oreo or black/green, because for those ones, you might as well just buy resell lol.

My toddler Black/Red v2s just got dinged with shipping cost. YS put the value at US$200 not US$140 and not even marked as Infant :smh:

It's been a nightmare...I could have easily bought these toddler at resale locally and it would have been cheaper :x

Last edited:
Just got notified by UPS I have to pay around $160 for my yeezy zebras from YS. When I asked the rep how the fees are broken down, she said there are about $50 of taxes out of the $160 that was charged on the product. Since I already paid 18% taxes when purchasing through YS, anyone know what I should do so i won't repaying the taxes portion twice?

A friend of mine has to go to the office located at Pearson to self-declare/clear the Zebras. Same thing happened to him. Also check KicksDealsCA's Twitter, they mentioned something today about posting the steps to solve this.

A friend of mine has to go to the office located at Pearson to self-declare/clear the Zebras. Same thing happened to him. Also check KicksDealsCA's Twitter, they mentioned something today about posting the steps to solve this.
That's your best option if you want to save on the bulk of that $163 (you'll end up paying about $53 in duty at Pearson). CBSA will give you a B15 form which you send over to UPS after the first delivery attempt. Key here is to mention to the UPS delivery person that you will be doing self-accounting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes nothing like hyping up a shoe that used to be $20 bucks on the clearance table down in the states which nobody cared about. Nike is just hoping they can one day command NB pricing by artificially limiting supply.

Can I get an AMEN? Totally agree and at same time killing their own legacy.

Last edited:

That's your best option if you want to save on the bulk of that $163 (you'll end up paying about $53 in duty at Pearson). CBSA will give you a B15 form which you send over to UPS after the first delivery attempt. Key here is to mention to the UPS delivery person that you will be doing self-accounting.
one most important thing is that whoever ordered from YS on the zebra already paid taxes, and the amount that you owe has taxes on it so when you self accounting, you should let them know the vendor has filed the documents incorrectly.

Where is Nike Toronto? I looked it up on the Nike website and it wouldn't come up. Also, hows parking over there?

Where is Nike Toronto? I looked it up on the Nike website and it wouldn't come up. Also, hows parking over there?
The Nike Running Store is at the Eaton Centre

There is no "Nike Toronto" anymore, it used to be at Yonge/Bloor but it closed 3-4 years ago

ok need your guys help on this, my yeezys are in Mississauga (im from sauga lol), but the tracking now says the The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package (prolly the 160$ like most of u guys)

I'm definitely gonna self declare this (I live close to the CBSA office I might as well), but UPS is closed for the weekend so I cant get the commercial invoice till Monday.

My only question is, is it to late for me to self  declare since the shoes are already in Toronto? or do i still have time? 

Last edited:
ok need your guys help on this, my yeezys are in Mississauga (im from sauga lol), but the tracking now says the The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package (prolly the 160$ like most of u guys)

I'm definitely gonna self declare this (I live close to the CBSA office I might as well), but UPS is closed for the weekend so I cant get the commercial invoice till Monday.

My only question is, is it to late for me to self  declare since the shoes are already in Toronto? or do i still have time? 

I think it is too late, should call them to self-declare before it crosses the border

Your yeezys much like mine and countless other are not in Canada yet. Until you see an arrival scan into your local warehouse, they're not in the country. You may start the self-clearance process with CBSA but do not contact UPS regarding form B15 (which you'll get from CBSA) until you get the arrival scan into Canada.

Back
Top Bottom