Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hello NT Canada community! Ryan here, I used to be active on here a really long time ago when I first joined back in '99 under the username r2kidd. Unfortunately I don't own the old email address associated with that account so I've started a new one. Anyway, not sure who is still around from my NT days, but looking forward to being part of the community again. 

You can still re-activate your old account if you remember the password. All you have to do is contact NT admin and they will guide you through. Your old email is not required.

Last edited:
Hello NT Canada community! Ryan here, I used to be active on here a really long time ago when I first joined back in '99 under the username r2kidd. Unfortunately I don't own the old email address associated with that account so I've started a new one. Anyway, not sure who is still around from my NT days, but looking forward to being part of the community again. 

Wow. Welcome back, Ryan.

I called UPS and paid them over the phone. The lady broke it down for me like this:

Duties: $53.38

Taxes: $41.64

Brokerage Fee with tax: $19.22

If nobody is home, they leave the delivery attempt notice sticker on your door and will try again the next business day. When you receive the delivery notice, you can call them up and pay over the phone or online i believe.
I decided to self clear the package anyways (I live like 10 min from the airport so why not), ended up getting a cool cbsa agent and she felt bad for me and decided to waive all duties and only charged me 28$ and change for taxes. 

Don't have as big a collection as I used to, but I live through my two kids now. Here's my latest pick up for my son , $50 at the VM outlet :smile:

Welcome back. Try PMing an NT Admin and you might get your old handle back

Last edited:
I As well was discounted the brokerage fee. my numbers match up with yours.

How did you get discounts? I paid 160+ again for the zebras?

I will have to submit 2 Adjustment Forms now just to get this corrected but may not get a brokerage discount

So im confused now all nike releases online are at 3 am ? 
I think so...I remember copping the Royalty 4s at 3am and I just checked and (unless my math sucks...which is does) it looks like the Alternate 6s and Black Cat 31s are releasing Saturday at 3am as well. 

Again, my math may or may not be correct 
laugh.gif
 but I think it is 

I think so...I remember copping the Royalty 4s at 3am and I just checked and (unless my math sucks...which is does) it looks like the Alternate 6s and Black Cat 31s are releasing Saturday at 3am as well. 

Again, my math may or may not be correct :lol:  but I think it is 

That's just crazy now even all the air maxs

So im confused now all nike releases online are at 3 am ? 

I guess because we share stock with EU

I would rather have our releases sync with EU when inventory is full rather than time it with the US release but only have the EU leftovers

Just sucks for us East coast NTers

I would rather have our releases sync with EU when inventory is full rather than time it with the US release but only have the EU leftovers

That's true, just sucks now having to be up at that time if you wanna cop a pair you really like instead of it being at their old 10am release times.. they always gotta make it hard on us sneaker heads lol

That's just crazy now even all the air maxs
Yeah, no idea why they changed it, but I kind of like it because if I don't get a pair on Nike I can try again on Footlocker or somewhere else at 10am. So now instead of just getting one chance at 10am from Nike/Footlocker/Livestock/etc we get to try at 3am on Nike and then get a 2nd try on another website at a later time. 

Then again...I don't work on Saturdays so I'm good with the time lol

Yeah, no idea why they changed it, but I kind of like it because if I don't get a pair on Nike I can try again on Footlocker or somewhere else at 10am. So now instead of just getting one chance at 10am from Nike/Footlocker/Livestock/etc we get to try at 3am on Nike and then get a 2nd try on another website at a later time. 

Then again...I don't work on Saturdays so I'm good with the time lol

That's true ! But not all shoes release on Saturdays which sucks

That...makes a lot of sense, it sucks but you right

Oh yeah, good point! Totally slipped my mind since I'm mostly interested in just Jordans and most of the ones I want tend to drop on Saturdays 

Yeah me too mainly js and foams couple other nikes here and there I'm sure we'll manage I guess haha

No that doesn't explain why Jordan releases on NDC are usually Sat @ 10am and we still share stock with the EU.

I can't believe it has gotten this hard to get a pair of Air Max retros so I guess I will just wear Air Pressure retros to troll Air Max Day this year lol!

Last edited:

No that doesn't explain why Jordan releases on NDC are usually Sat @ 10am and we still share stock with the EU.

I can't believe it has gotten this hard to get a pair of Air Max retros so I guess I will just wear Air Pressure retros to troll Air Max Day this year lol!
It's hard elsewhere around the world as well.  They just made them in really limited numbers.

Back
Top Bottom