Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

When these released the first time, I copped a pair for myself and my buddy. Now the same guy who camped out for them, won't get me a pair unless I pay him $450 for them! I wanted retail and taxes back then. SMH! Hype brings out the worst of people.

I hate to admin this but I'll be paying resale for this Atmos but I'll wait until the smoke clears.

Prices will be crazy high for now but it will settle down to a more acceptable amount

I hate it but it is what it is.

I just hate that Nike just made a shoe that won VOTE BACK too hard to obtain. They should have just mass produced this and all the reseller hype would have died down and only those who wanted it would easily copped a pair or two :smh:

cooler heads will prevail. just because they artificially limit stock, nothing stops nike from another flash restock. you will get it

like I've said before the safari AM1's came back down to about $300. resellers can keep my $70 or so, my sleep is worth more than that

I'm just happy Nike has brought the old shape back. I've been seeing posts in the AM1 thread of future releases. Just looking forward to more wearable releases - colourway wise - because I'm old:wink: and hopefully ID in the summer.

Last edited:

I'm guessing that's the case.  Pics of the situation in front of store shows that there's a big crowd of people.  Wouldn't be surprised that there are line cutters etc.
I remember counting what number I was in line for the 88 Release on yonge at 10 pm. #31 when they gave out tickets I got number #55. I remember fuming and saying I better get my sz and I did. The problem is most people are to afraid to say something
When these released the first time, I copped a pair for myself and my buddy. Now the same guy who camped out for them, won't get me a pair unless I pay him $450 for them! I wanted retail and taxes back then. SMH! Hype brings out the worst of people.
That's UGLY and not cool

Oh wow...no gratitude. I always remember those who did good to me. I would like to be given a chance and return that favour.

I guess we know who's off the Christmas card list :D

Did anyone win the Livestock raffle?

My friend who hit on Capsule last night jus tmessaged me that he got a call from LS for the pack.

Again, this is my friend who wins 3-4 Yeezy's draws....well except for the Zebra...he's that lucky

Last edited:
So posted my #GETBACKATNIKE on IG and even @venusxgg agrees :D

I got a call from him that​ he's inside and if I still want a pair. Price is still the same.

Tell him straight up you aren't willing to pay more than retail + a fair parking/travelling expense fee. I had a friend that tried selling me a pair of master 12 for $400 after I helped him with a few pairs of shoes for retail. I didn't even want them in the first place, he just called me a week after release date. I stopped helping him after that, anything he wanted was offered to him at reseller prices by me

Whenever I score extra pairs of hype stuff and my friends want them.. I would just give them my credit card # and tell them to put whatever they think its fair in it. I tell them they can give me retail.

But a good friend would understand and go above retail a little.

that guy is NOT your friend

That guy isn't your friend and that's super foul. But it doesn't shock me, it happens a lot now. Whatever unwritten rules or morals that were prevalent 5-10 years ago you don't see now.

Whenever I score extra pairs of hype stuff and my friends want them.. I would just give them my credit card # and tell them to put whatever they think its fair in it. I tell them they can give me retail.

But a good friend would understand and go above retail a little.

If its a good friend and they wanted the shoe for personal use I sell it to them for retail. Certain drops I don't even want the shoe but I'll still go out and get pairs or win raffles to hook friends up who don't have the time or just have no luck getting drops.

When the 1st Nike Air Yeezy colourway dropped in 2009, all you had to do was arrive at Champs Yonge and pre-order/pay for your pair. There was no limit so 2 of my guys pretty much cleaned them out and left with a stock of shoes. They hooked up guys (including me) who couldn't make the sign-up.

Did anyone win the Livestock raffle?

I won. Got the call from Spadina LS this morning a little after 10am, almost missed the call too. A friend of mine and 2 other guys I know won at Capsule. Its good to see legit known guys actually win from there. That still doesn't shake them off, have to see more folks winning from over there especially for YZY drops.

Last edited:
Congrats on the LS draw Q

Finally a win for you in 2017 [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've always been happy to hook up friends at retail, not just shoes but anything. I've even helped people on this forum out quite a few times. I don't know how you guys call these people your "friend". I'd get it if he's got no job and hurting for some money or something but otherwise, that's just pathetic.

Those $10/$20 rewards offers for foot locker VIP members, is there a minimum you must spend? I'm not talking the ones you get when you sign up, rather the $20 for $200+ purchases, and $10 for $100 purchases

I've always been happy to hook up friends at retail, not just shoes but anything. I've even helped people on this forum out quite a few times. I don't know how you guys call these people your "friend". I'd get it if he's got no job and hurting for some money or something but otherwise, that's just pathetic.

Selling a pair for Retail = Friend

Back
Top Bottom