Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

By the way things are going, looks like I took an L on the Royals. Entered at Bramalea, Exclu, Yorkdale, Sherway and Square One x2. Wasted time and gas for nothing. Gotta stop having hope on these raffles.

In my experience, whenever I got called for raffles for Jordan releases, it's been on a Thursday. Don't lose hope man, you have a whole 'nother day ahead of you.

Is there no point of going to Haven around 10am on Saturday morning? Wouldn't ever lineup for longer than that.

Think they're trying to make a big splash with Footaction but don't think it's just for that store.  I know they're planning on opening a few Flight 23s as well in the immediate future so i wouldn't be surprised that stock is being held for these locations.

Champs STC will be moving to the upper level right across from Foot Locker. I wonder if they will make the old Champs spot downstairs a Footaction.

At Eaze will also be right across from FTL at the other direction.

Last edited:

Champs STC will be moving to the upper level right across from Foot Locker. I wonder if they will make the old Champs spot downstairs a Footaction.
apparently a flight 23 is supposed to pop up at STC.  They're also opening up an Adidas Champs store there as well

apparently a flight 23 is supposed to pop up at STC.  They're also opening up an Adidas Champs store there as well
The Adidas within the Champs will be mainly focused on Hockey sadly.. well depends if you're huge hockey fan or not.

If anyones looking for those brown champagne colored pure boosts champs had them on display today at vaughan mills

I feel the same way. I just take a buncha old stuff (clothes, shoes) and give it to the homeless. I always go down by Moss and catch em outside the shelters. Puts a smile on those guys faces. They love socks for the winter lol. Use to get a buncha free subway and timmys gift cards id give them out too. Mans can get a warm soup sandwich and a coffee when its brick out

You ask people what their shoe size is? I've thought about just randomly giving to the homeless.

I don't understand why everyone says they are holding stock for footaction opening. They only got 1 store and it's just like a regular HoH, how many pairs can they reserve for the grand opening?

Not just FA, the JB store also. I'm guessing they want a lot of stock for both openings even though in the grand scheme of things they'll go quickly anyways. Both FA and JB are under FL Canada so it makes sense if they are indeed doing that.

You ask people what their shoe size is? I've thought about just randomly giving to the homeless.

Ya and the clothing. I usually just pull up with garbage bags full of stuff and just approach em and tell em im giving away stuff and what sizes they wear. Half the people dont even care if its too big they just aopreciate the gesture. Its crazy cuz whenever im down those ways and not giving out stuff a few of them recognize me (i rock a big beard lol) and hail me.

IMO they are the best folks to donate to. They need it the most abd genuinely appreciate it.

By the way things are going, looks like I took an L on the Royals. Entered at Bramalea, Exclu, Yorkdale, Sherway and Square One x2. Wasted time and gas for nothing. Gotta stop having hope on these raffles.

I stopped entering Sign up raffles if I have a slim chance to cop online ...Just a waste of time.

Only joined for Atmos and KAWS at LS because only way to get them locally. Although I tend to join online raffles.

Wow lots of interest for the discord group, he's got a lot of PM's to send out tonight 
laugh.gif

Also, a bit of an update since I just saw a post on the Sneakers subreddit. Someone in Toronto has received their $1 Zebras from Frenzy and the Zebras were from StockX (with a receipt from StockX and everything). This means Frenzy bought a FSR of Zebras from StockX...paying resale 
sick.gif
 Holy crap.

Also, a bit of an update since I just saw a post on the Sneakers subreddit. Someone in Toronto has received their $1 Zebras from Frenzy and the Zebras were from StockX (with a receipt from StockX and everything). This means Frenzy bought a FSR of Zebras from StockX...paying resale 
sick.gif
 Holy crap.
The ad revenue they got alone plus the twitter follows was worth it.

Side note, instead of selling on stockx and getting less than retail, I'm selling my NMD KITH CS2 Sandstone size 9 for retail if anyone is interested. $340.

Back
Top Bottom