Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So I was told this over the last 2 weeks by 2 different people involved with the Footaction opening. This should be a general idea of what's dropping, I wasn't told about specifics (NMDs and Boosts) or if drops will be staggered. But for the most part this is what will be available.

- Royal 1s
- Black Toe 1s
- Space Jams
- CNY 12s
- adidas NMDs (wasn't told which exactly)
- adidas Boosts (wasn't told which exactly, and don't know if they'll be 2.0 or 3.0s)

Last edited:
So I was told this over the last 2 weeks by 2 different people involved with the Footaction opening. This should be a general idea of what's dropping, I wasn't told about specifics (NMDs and Boosts) or if drops will be staggered. But for the most part this is what will be available.

- Royal 1s
- Black Toe 1s
- Space Jams
- CNY 12s
- adidas Boosts (wasn't told which exactly, and don't know if they'll be 2.0 or 3.0s)
My last chance to cop Royal 1s at retail. Opening this Friday correct?

My last chance to cop Royal 1s at retail. Opening this Friday correct?

Should be more chances popping up. I'll be shocked if they don't restock online and at local FLs this year (just my personal opinion, *no KDC*)

Last edited:
So....how early can we anticipate people lining up for FA's grand opening? 
roll.gif

I'll pass by today to see if there's a line up lol.

Edit - I just heard back from somebody who is very close with those at the Yd Champs and FtL and he's said that the Jordan store should be opening in May. Diplomat, does that coincide with your sources?

Last edited:
I've also heard that JB store will open around the May 24 weekend. Also heard that most of the drops from Space Jams onwards will be available at FA starting on Friday. Not sure if it's staggered or not. BTs would be nice to have, considering I missed out on them a few hours ago!

I'll pass by today to see if there's a line up lol.

Edit - I just heard back from somebody who is very close with those at the Yd Champs and FtL and he's said that the Jordan store should be opening in May. Diplomat, does that coincide with your sources?
Yea it should be May pending no additional delays.  That's coming from someone who I talked to that's supposed start working for them so i would assume it's safe to say May now

Last edited:
This is really random but if anybody goes to the foot action opening and happens to be a size 14, I have the following shoes in a 14 that I would absolutely love to trade for a 13:Black Toe 1, Space Jam 11, Bred 1So if you cop them in a 13, I'll swap with you, and drive to you, and buy ya a coffee for your troubles. Long shot I know, but worth a try

A FTL store in the GTA that I'm not going air out got Royal 1 restock. Not 100% sure but this might mean other FTL stores have restocks coming in? Take this info w/ a grain of salt. 

A FTL store in the GTA that I'm not going air out got Royal 1 restock. Not 100% sure but this might mean other FTL stores have restocks coming in? Take this info w/ a grain of salt. 
Is this confirmed?  Are they selling it now?  Or will it be for tomorrow?

- Royal 1s
- Black Toe 1s
- Space Jams
- CNY 12s
Well I just lost all interest in that opening then... Hopefully they've got some more interesting stuff once the date actually comes around. 

Well I just lost all interest in that opening then... Hopefully they've got some more interesting stuff once the date actually comes around. 

3 days away, but yeah that's the bulk of the list. Could be some surprises, you never know....but the fact two different people told me the same thing makes me think that could be it (or they have other items they're been really tight-lipped about). Also that list doesn't include Nike SW, Nike Basketball etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom