Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

how do you enter that? :nerd:

dm info if necessary.

there was a sponsored nike toronto ad on instagram and i recall them saying there's a combine and button to sign up now. ofc the site isn't updated. should be info on it soon

Anybody use the $50 off $200 from FTL.ca and not receive an order confirmation? Doesn't even show up on VIP orders nor Ebates
mean.gif
I used the $25 off one and got my order. Ordered June 11, however, haven't received the VIP coupon for being a Platinum member yet in my email...when do they usually send that out? 

I used the $25 off one and got my order. Ordered June 11, however, haven't received the VIP coupon for being a Platinum member yet in my email...when do they usually send that out? 
Their whole vip thing is a scam.. ive s[ent hundreds maybe thousands of dollars since the program started i have yet to receive anything.. every time i email or talk to them they give me ohhh wait another few weeks for out syster to up date the orders, meanwhile orders ive placed months  ago werent even on the vip system.. its a joke

Got the cancellation email and hour after posting. Email mentions discount is not applicable to back-orded yet the grey uncaged UB still available in my size on the website. FTL, king of phantom stock.

FWIW I managed to get ahold of the KAWS x Peanuts toy in Hong Kong, both sizes, glad I didn't pay resale!

FWIW I managed to get ahold of the KAWS x Peanuts toy in Hong Kong, both sizes, glad I didn't pay resale!

kaws x uniqlo suffers from the ultraboost effect in which it sits otherwise nicely at retail locations for retail price anywhere else but toronto

kaws x uniqlo suffers from the ultraboost effect in which it sits otherwise nicely at retail locations for retail price anywhere else but toronto
+1000 on this statement. I was contemplating on taking a vacation day to get down there maybe grab a tee or two.. and do a yeezy zebra raffles. But better judgement came into place. The fact they're not putting a purchasing limit on this kaws x uniqlo collab is already plain stupid. The company knows these are highly sought after and 80% of the people buying and lining up this morning are resellers..

Yet they put a purchasing limit on the nintendo collab they did a month ago.

I was in New York City in early May durring the initial release and their SoHo and Midtown Uniqlo store were fully stocked with Tshirts. Only the plush toys were sold out. I wouldn't be suprised if they still had stock of anyone is planning a trip there soon.

The lineups at EC are bad right now. Passed by both Champs locations and decided it wasn't worth it. Got a couple Kaws x Peanuts shirts. They only restocked 8 of the shirts, 2 of them were pocket tees. Sizes are from XS-XL, they have a decent stock but everything is out on the floor.

The lineups at EC are bad right now. Passed by both Champs locations and decided it wasn't worth it. Got a couple Kaws x Peanuts shirts. They only restocked 8 of the shirts, 2 of them were pocket tees. Sizes are from XS-XL, they have a decent stock but everything is out on the floor.

Yea, I passed by eaton champs and the line was already at Dundas subway entrance.

Back
Top Bottom