Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

- STC Champs no line. 2 girls taking names. List closes at 5.
Dang, you're putting in work. Gonna hit pretty much every Foot store raffle!
Man the thirst today is real.

I managed to get in one raffle entry at Footaction (assuming they get the most stock). Lines were already snaking around with 100+ people by the time it was 10:20 this morning.

App Reservation launches could not be more needed than now.

Man the thirst today is real.

I managed to get in one raffle entry at Footaction (assuming they get the most stock). Lines were already snaking around with 100+ people by the time it was 10:20 this morning.

App Reservation launches could not be more needed than now.
Yeah, when I went around 11:10 it was all the way to Soft Moc. I'll probably just do one more raffle after work, and that'll be it for the Foot stores.

Every single kid I heard talking in line only wanted to sell them though. Did not seem like too many people genuinely wanted them for themselves. Might be good though. If I strike out, I'll be able to low ball some desperate broke boy.

Last edited:

Every single kid I heard talking in line only wanted to sell them though. Did not seem like too many people genuinely wanted them for themselves. Might be good though. If I strike out, I'll be able to low ball some desperate broke boy.
Isnt that the case for every hyped release these days? 

Isnt that the case for every hyped release these days? 
Ugh, welcome to the Yeezy era, eh?

"Resell is dead. Long live Resell"

It sucks, but options are limited besides adc and bs social media raffles. I wish these retailers would launch app reservations already.

Dang, you're putting in work. Gonna hit pretty much every Foot store raffle!

I actually wanted the Zebras, but after everything today not sure I'll keep them (if I happen to win). I just wanted a new 350 to replace my Pirate Blacks. Was going to hit SQ1 and Bramlea but didn't want to be stuck in rush hour traffic coming home.

Funny thing is I was telling friends last week that DT will be brutal and a few kept saying it wouldn't be. All those YDS stores today were BRUTAL and I was in the area before the mall opened. Never doing YDS again unless their sign-up process changes. At one point Champs on Yonge didn't move for a good 20 mins. Sad to say but line cutting is the best way if you have friends in line, that saved a lot of my run around time today.

Last edited:
Just waiting for a list of stock numbers to come in.

Last edited:
I actually wanted the Zebras, but after everything today not sure I'll keep them (if I happen to win). I just wanted a new 350 to replace my Pirate Blacks. Was going to hit SQ1 and Bramlea but didn't want to be stuck in rush hour traffic coming home.

Funny thing is I was telling friends last week that DT will be brutal and a few kept saying it wouldn't be. All those YDS stores today were BRUTAL and I was in the area before the mall opened. Never doing YDS again unless their sign-up process changes. At one point Champs on Yonge didn't move for a good 20 mins. Once I was told they're only getting 15 pairs I left. Sad to say but line cutting is the best way if you have friends in line, that saved a lot of my run around time today.
Ah yeah, being stuck in rush hour traffic coming out of the west end is definitely not worth it! Especially the 410.

Lol at 15 pears for Champs on Yonge. Thanks for the heads up, will definitely be avoiding the store then.

Lines have died down a lot inside TEC according to a friend there now. FA and FL are short waits (15 mins or less). Not sure about Champs.

Champs Yonge raffle is done, they just handed out tickets to everyone in line, said no more can join.

To be honest these and the all black ones are the only ones I don't mind.. other than that I still don't like the hype. Ur if I can land atleast a pair I'd be greatful.. could care less about the resale and all that garbage

Just waiting for a list of stock numbers to come in. But I know Champs on Yonge only has 15 pairs, pretty much a size run. Not worth the line up.

Wow, if that's the case, that really sucked since i heard this line took the longest to get into the store as well

Last edited:

Their whole vip thing is a scam.. ive s[ent hundreds maybe thousands of dollars since the program started i have yet to receive anything.. every time i email or talk to them they give me ohhh wait another few weeks for out syster to up date the orders, meanwhile orders ive placed months  ago werent even on the vip system.. its a joke
I've received a couple coupons in the past but you're definitely right about the whole "wait another few weeks for the system to update" EVERY time I email them that's the response I get 

Anyone get the Powerphase? How did they fit? I wear a 14 in v2s and 13 in v1s. Any recommendation on sizing?

I've received a couple coupons in the past but you're definitely right about the whole "wait another few weeks for the system to update" EVERY time I email them that's the response I get 
Exactly brotha their customer service is lame same as that whole program.. none of my purchases ever make it to the VIP program and I never get any coupons even though I've spend a ton on their website

Isn't this how it is now? Resell is king. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these kids get robbed when they try to resell the shoes.

To add to my above post: Yeezy Supply sent me a size 8.5. I ordered a size 13!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom