Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So while I was screaming at my laptop this morning because of the shotty release on ADC at 10am...my phone rang and guess who it was? EXCLUCITY!! I was pretty shocked and surprised because as we all discussed many times, these guys are shady as heck! My friend that joined me for the all day raffle mission also got a call from Exclucity, which is prertt crazy haha. We won at the Bramlea location but had to pick up our pairs at the downtown Toronto location.

I know this doesn't dispell their shady past but just wanted to let you all know a commoner made it to the royal feast this season! haha

Anyone get an extra pair of size 13s they don't mind letting go ? I'll obviously pay above retail ?

Last edited:
So while I was screaming at my laptop this morning because of the shotty release on ADC at 10am...my phone rang and guess who it was? EXCLUCITY!! I was pretty shocked and surprised because as we all discussed many times, these guys are shady as heck! My friend that joined me for the all day raffle mission also got a call from Exclucity, which is prertt crazy haha. We won at the Bramlea location but had to pick up our pairs at the downtown Toronto location.

I know this doesn't dispell their shady past but just wanted to let you all know a commoner made it to the royal feast this season! haha

What size? I was at bramlea on Monday but didn't bother signing up for their raffle because I thought it was useless

What size? I was at bramlea on Monday but didn't bother signing up for their raffle because I thought it was useless

Size 9. It's funny because at all the other places I was signing up for 9.5 but decided to do a 9 to change things up. Glad it worked out haha

The sign up was a quick in and out so it NEVER hurts to try!

Size 9. It's funny because at all the other places I was signing up for 9.5 but decided to do a 9 to change things up. Glad it worked out haha

Damn you got dedication......how long did the whole process take and what stores you hit? 

I gave up after FA cause the other Footstores were like 1 hour each.

Lol damn, I was gonna sign up for that size. I was there on Monday morning but went straight to Yorkdale after bramlea foot locker.

For all flippers/resellers/casual sellers that use eBay, be forewarned that HST/GST/PST will be charged ON SELLER FEES starting in July 1st, 2017. This stemmed from sellers who did not report their income over $30K on eBay to CRA.

So blame them, but it looks like I'll be avoiding (fe)eBay unless I'm buying.

Last edited:
For all flippers/resellers/casual sellers that use eBay, be forewarned that HST/GST/PST will be charged ON SELLER FEES starting in July 1st, 2017. This stemmed from sellers who did not report their income over $30K on eBay to CRA.

So blame them, but it looks like I'll be avoiding (fe)eBay unless I'm buying.

Oh god.

How do air max 97 releases usually go? I really want these white snake skins is it usually raffle or fcfs? will these be hard to get?

How do air max 97 releases usually go? I really want these white snake skins is it usually raffle or fcfs? will these be hard to get?

fcfs. walk in grab a pair. usually deadweight on shelves in a week or so or resellers unloading at retail price after that

Received an offer of DS Black Red Stripe for my Zebras. I'm interested but kinda wary since fakes are everywhere and can't legit check on the fly.

Last edited:
The Jordan Toronto tees from last years asg are at foot locker outlet in Dixie. Large and up though. $20.

Received an offer of DS Black Red Stripe for my Zebras. I'm interested but kinda wary since fakes are everywhere and can't legit check on the fly.

straight trade? red stripes worth helluva lot more than zebras especially considering yesterday's restock so might wanna be careful

straight trade? red stripes worth helluva lot more than zebras especially considering yesterday's restock so might wanna be careful

Yeah backed out once I said I'll think about it and he was saying he was gonna add cash to sweeten the deal.

Think anyone can help me out if they head out to pick up any of the ultra boost releases this week ? Really want a size 13 in the multis and a 13 in the triple blacks if anyone can help me picking up both pairs I'll give you something extra and come to you ! Just abit difficult for me to get to Yonge and Dundas right on release, especially since I'm working up here in Vaughan for the next while.. if not both atleast one of the two ! Thanks !

Last edited:
Damn you got dedication......how long did the whole process take and what stores you hit? 

I gave up after FA cause the other Footstores were like 1 hour each.

Haha yeah man, these slipped through my fingers the first release so I was determined to get these to rock this time around.

My buddy and I hit up the following stores:

- Foot Action
- Champs EC
- Livestock Spadina
- Exclucity on Queen St. W
- Footlocker Bramalea Mall
- Exclucity Bramalea Mall
- Footlocker Yorkdale
- Champs Yorkdale
- Champs STC (wife signed up for me haha)

Left my house in Markham at 8:45am and got home at 4:30pm (pretty much a full work day)

Was it worth it? I think so. Got to spend time in the city with my good friend and scored a pair :smile:

Back
Top Bottom