Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Keep getting tossed from the line due to some "connection error" bs (both laptop and mobile), anyone else?

Somehow ended up with two size 10's in my cart. Couldn't risk the time editing the cart.
Fingers crossed order goes through. Don't need both, so I'll update if I end up with both. Can assist or I'll just return it.

Got my pair. F foot locker for not calling me... but still hanging on to hope for that foamposite call

Connection error on 3 devices every 3-4mins

Just got through and checked out Sz 12 @ 3:23am

Last edited:
Somehow ended up with two size 10's in my cart. Couldn't risk the time editing the cart.
Fingers crossed order goes through. Don't need both, so I'll update if I end up with both. Can assist or I'll just return it.

This wtf. It kept declining my card but I got an oder confirm two size 9s it better ship

full

Finally a W. Just refresh if you get an error, I got the message about 6 times but was able to cop eventually.

I kept getting connection error - had two browsers and phones. Finally got through size 11 at 324 am

good luck to all !

Refresh and make another attempt if you get the “connection error”. After constantly getting it, I finally got through on a sz.12 around 3:20ish

This wtf. It kept declining my card but I got an oder confirm two size 9s it better ship

I'm trying to get two pairs of toddlers now. Its declining my card.
AND visa phone line is closed.

I'm heated that the TD sizes are sold out now. lol More about this than my own pair.

Back
Top Bottom