Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

was talking to the rep @ Eaton Foot Action - he said they are getting another shipment of bc3
he didn't want to say when it'll arrive though

What's up NTers, can anyone confirm if we are getting the Air max OG neon on March 2nd? I don't see it on footlocker release calander and would hate to miss out.

Anyone’s foot locker bc3s start shipping yet? I got my gold toes in today, but surprised my bc3s dont even have a tracking number yet

Anyone’s foot locker bc3s start shipping yet? I got my gold toes in today, but surprised my bc3s dont even have a tracking number yet
Contacted em earlier they said its still in processing and should ship today apparently. told me to wait 24-48 hrs for my tracking number to pop in email

Outlet question: How long does it take for sneakers to hit outlets? I noticed with the PG-1 that a lot of the early (and my favorite) colorways disappeared pretty quickly and I'm not sure if they ever reached the outlets. I want the black and white Why Nots and I don't think they're limited release, so I have to imagine whatever overstock / b-grade / returns will eventually get there. Was hoping one of y'all could give me an idea of how long it'll take.

Thanks in advance.

Well, Macaron pack Flyknit Racer's dropped in May. Chutney and Bred's dropped in June and August of 2017.

Spotted all three somewhat recently, so about 6-8 months give or take? Sound about right?

I’m still waiting for my foot locker black cements to ship too... if I get cancelled I’ll be cheesed, could’ve picked them up at ateaze the next day but didn’t want to be greedy

Just got even more expensive for me, citizenship application costs $630:wow:. Have to try and hold back.

Could've been more expensive, too - earlier in 2017 the application cost $800; they bumped the price down a bit along with all the changes for requirements / qualifications. Still a pretty penny no matter how you slice it, though.

just got my shipping notification updated to today as well for my ovo's..hopefully I can get home before its delivered

just got my shipping notification updated to today as well for my ovo's..hopefully I can get home before its delivered
Doesn't matter if you were making a right turn (hope this doesn't sound harsh). I have this argument all the time. If you didn't come to a complete stop, which is what triggers the camera to go off. When you look at your ticket it shows how long the light was red (possibly a second or more), then it shows how long after the light turned red before you pulled off. If the time between the light turns red and you pulling off is less than a full 3 secs (time needed to make a stop according to your drivers handbook), you get a ticket.

Mind you not all Cameras are operational, they rotate them.

Ahhh I understand what your saying. Can I provide a dash cam video to prove innocent? I saved the video from Blackvue dash cam.

Happened to me before too. Go to court, plead guilty, and asked for the fine to be reduced. Last time that happened to me, the fine dropped from $325 to $200 (min fine) plus a $40 court fee. As sneakers45 said, it depends on when the camera is triggered. You can never argue with a camera, so all you really can do is take the L and hope they reduce the fine.
Hoping my car cam can prove otherwise.

I saw on story on this exact subject on City News last year. A guy was claiming the camera was faulty because he did make a complete stop, sadly it still didn't work in his favour.
Damn I hope I do better than him.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom