Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For me supreme was cool back in the mid 90's, especially if you were a skateboarder or a into skate culture. Now its not even about that anymore, instead its just a bunch of hype and them trying to put their branding on everything which for what they were is huge for them and has granted a huge "cult" as some of you kids might say. Gotta respect that at least.

Don't get me wrong its special to me because of the connection of that Harold Hunter era / skate scene in the mid to late 90's. When people looked at your style as a skater and wrote you off thinking you were a n addict/nobody...that was the best. Also i don't mean special to me in a sense where i need everything that drops from them...definately not... like all their **** is just wak now. More special like "Girl Skateboards" kinda way, unless your a skater you don't give a **** really about anything Girl does. But to anyone who got on the bandwagon in the mid 2000's its hard for me to believe you like supreme for its roots and not because of the hype / resell value or whatever the ****. If anything you might like supreme now cause you saw it on a skepta music video...

Like those af1 with the all over nba print...like wtf? it reminds me of the wak new era hats that had the same idea like 10 years ago.

Brokerage fee was never more than $10-15. It’s the unavoidable 18% duties and GST/HST Sales Tax that make YS purchases expensive.

I believe UPS based their brokerage fee on the value of the goods. This is on the lower end.

You're correct. There seems to be some confusion about self-clearing and people thinking they will definitely save on duty/fees. Like you said UPS or FedEx etc fees will never be more than $10-15. It's the 18% duty that's usually charged for clothing/shoes plus HST that will make the overall fees shoot up.

I've been clearing my own packages for a few years now and what I can definitely say is ultimately it's the luck of the draw which CBSA officer you deal with once you get to the office that will decide what you get charged. Depending on how knowledgeable the officer is ( CBSA is extremely inconsistent generally) or not is why we always hear stories of people self clearing and getting savings of $60 or more for example. It's a complete toss up and people should take that into consideration and judge if it's worth their time to go through the hassle for savings that are not guaranteed.

Eddie Huang, in his book, wrote about streetwear as he used to have his own store. It was meant for kids in the city. However, when rich kids from the suburbs started rocking it, he said that vendors would, as a gag, print out a handful of ugly shirts and make them expensive, just to see if these rich kids would buy them just for the brand name.

That to me, sums up Supreme for the past 10-15 years. Supreme bricks and crowbars were the funniest ones to me. Good for them for turning into a huge company that thrives off hype.

Good looks on that Protro !!!!

I hope this isn’t FTL ghost stock smh, PayPal charged already and I just got a FTL confirmation

Halton Hills

30% off hash
1 pair of sz11 orange gaiter boots
1 pair of sz11 am90 with this Pendleton lookin wool
lots of am1/0/95 on the shelves best pairs IMO
AM1 LHM no sizes above 10.5
Gold AM95
Wheat AM95 Sneakerboot

Rest of the stuff was GR
Didn’t see any tech fleece

Eddie Huang, in his book, wrote about streetwear as he used to have his own store. It was meant for kids in the city. However, when rich kids from the suburbs started rocking it, he said that vendors would, as a gag, print out a handful of ugly shirts and make them expensive, just to see if these rich kids would buy them just for the brand name.

That to me, sums up Supreme for the past 10-15 years. Supreme bricks and crowbars were the funniest ones to me. Good for them for turning into a huge company that thrives off hype.

Supreme is garbage. They pretty much rip off other brands/designers with a lot of their stuff and the rest of their stuff is basic trash.

Good looks on that Protro !!!!

I hope this isn’t FTL ghost stock smh, PayPal charged already and I just got a FTL confirmation

Halton Hills

30% off hash
1 pair of sz11 orange gaiter boots
1 pair of sz11 am90 with this Pendleton lookin wool
lots of am1/0/95 on the shelves best pairs IMO
AM1 LHM no sizes above 10.5
Gold AM95
Wheat AM95 Sneakerboot

Rest of the stuff was GR
Didn’t see any tech fleece

Do you remember how much the am1 LHM were?

Thanks for the info on the kobe protro restock. I been checking it everyday and only saw size 13 usually lol

Supreme is garbage. They pretty much rip off other brands/designers with a lot of their stuff and the rest of their stuff is basic trash.
They steal prints and logos...print famous faces on their $1 t shirts ...put their logo on everything and that’s fashion? Lol don’t get me wrong, if the stuff was dirt cheap then it would be cool but definitely not what they or the resellers charge...$100 stickers, $5000 hoodies, $1000 bricks and $500 t shirts is pretty pathetic...not to mention that all of their stuff is ugly as hell...let’s not forget that their primary fan base made up of immature stuck up little kids...the nba stuff that just dropped is pure hot garbage that used to sell at flea markets back in the day.

Last edited:
They steal prints and logos...print famous faces on their $1 t shirts ...put their logo on everything and that’s fashion? Lol don’t get me wrong, if the stuff was dirt cheap then it would be cool but definitely not what they or the resellers charge...$100 stickers, $5000 hoodies, $1000 bricks and $500 t shirts is pretty pathetic...not to mention that all of their stuff is ugly as hell...let’s not forget that their primary fan base made up of immature stuck up little kids...
Pretty much same thing legends league does in Toronto...

They steal prints and logos...print famous faces on their $1 t shirts ...put their logo on everything and that’s fashion? Lol don’t get me wrong, if the stuff was dirt cheap then it would be cool but definitely not what they or the resellers charge...$100 stickers, $5000 hoodies, $1000 bricks and $500 t shirts is pretty pathetic...not to mention that all of their stuff is ugly as hell...let’s not forget that their primary fan base made up of immature stuck up little kids...the nba stuff that just dropped is pure hot garbage that used to sell at flea markets back in the day.

All true but also is significant that it's the hypebeasts/supreme kids who have made it get to this level. Relative value is only about what a person sets that value as. To myself, it's corny af and I would never purchase a Supreme item in my life. I also wasn't a skateboarder though. From a business perspective...it's hard not to praise what they've done because something that you can easily say is a rip off or just plastering their logo over other brand's established products is genius because of the cult following they have. Like you mentioned...Those hypebeasts would literally buy a brick that has Supreme painted on it or a basic cotton t shirt just because it's a certain colour for hundreds of dollars. It's corny but also genius marketing.

I think their retail is reasonable, not crazy high like bape. The resell prices are driven by supply and demand so you can't blame their company for that. Their job is to produce and sell out which they are successful at the moment.

I think their retail is reasonable, not crazy high like bape. The resell prices are driven by supply and demand so you can't blame their company for that. Their job is to produce and sell out which they are successful at the moment.
But bape actually puts effort into their products...supreme is literally the laziest “brand” out. They don’t do anything.

Back
Top Bottom