Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I hate when you post your price on Kijiji and people message you asking what’s your final price, whatever the ad says dumbass
Depends...unless you state on your ad that price is firm.
Some people will increase the price because buyers will often negotiate the price or will offer lower than the ad price.

Hate selling on Kijiji with a passion

ebay selling sucks too! Was trying to sell my FIRST pair, the first 2 people ending up BIN instead of bidding. Directly after winning their excuses TO NOT PAY were" oh sorry sir, my cousin actually pressed it by accident" and another excuse that lame. The dude who ended up buying and having me ship them to him said he did not "LIKE THEM"! He said he would do a paypal dispute to get his money back, i said **** this, keep ya money!!!! THEY FAKE ROYALS ANYWAY :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

*Short story* My ex got me Royals 1s off ebay for $30(tooooo good to be true), never legit checked em until we broke up. Never trust women:angry:. Sold em for $100 but i really either wanted to burn them or burn someone by selling it to em

Last edited:
68112A35-F0B6-4842-B0DE-51712B50795D.jpeg
1036553F-DD91-4398-81FB-006C05B757F1.jpeg
Air max 1 jewel

Both of these are 119.97 - 30% off lots of sizes as of 7pm at burloak

If your gonna buy shoe's at least know your size. I would never in a million years let someone try them on before i got the $$$. Those types of emails are just ignored by me.

Some people will increase the price because buyers will often negotiate the price or will offer lower than the ad price.
Naw... people don't read. I put location, PICKUP ONLY, PRICE IS FIRM, all that stuff in my ad and I still get stupid offers and requests to meet elsewhere.

Actually, in my professional career, I've found most people do not read, or have poor reading comprehension. Very underrated skill.

Naw... people don't read. I put location, PICKUP ONLY, PRICE IS FIRM, all that stuff in my ad and I still get stupid offers and requests to meet elsewhere.

Actually, in my professional career, I've found most people do not read, or have poor reading comprehension. Very underrated skill.

Dont think it's because they don't read tho.
Not to be racist, but you have to understand some ethnicity, they don't believe in a firm price and everything can/should be negotiated.

Dont think it's because they don't read tho.
Not to be racist, but you have to understand some ethnicity, they don't believe in a firm price and everything can/should be negotiated.
Nothing racist, it's a cultural thing is all... I understand that. Doesn't mean it ain't annoying tho!

If that’s the case, come at me with a number to consider. I’m not dropping the price listed because I feel charitable at the given moment

If that’s the case, come at me with a number to consider. I’m not dropping the price listed because I feel charitable at the given moment

Exactly. If I have a bottom price in mind and don’t want to negotiate, I would have just put that price and say it’s firm. I pretty much never respond to those questions.

I posted a pair of Brave Blue 13s on my IG. A HS friend hit me up telling me he'd take them for my asking price. Dope. Then he asks if he can get a discount and asks if he can buy them for $70 cheaper FOH.

I have a novel worth of Kijiji stories!
Some weird af and others that left me feeling salty.

The one I love the most is when buyers say, "can the price be knocked down b/c they are travelling from far?"
"Dude, when you drive to your local Foot store do you tell the sales person to discount the price b/c you had to travel?"

Yeah I thought so...

Some of my Kijiji pet peeves:

- People messaging me with diff names throughout the day, asking for the same price.
- People who agree on a price, meet up time/day, and when the time comes, they ask for a lower price either prior or during the meet up.
- People who ask me for more pictures of the shoes because they're "really interested" but stop responding after (Are they using my pics to scam others? Lol)
- When they ask "Is this still available?" then don't reply after you do
- When they try to tell you that they can get a better price from StockX lol
- When the buyer doesn't want to meet half way, and wants you to meet super close to them
- When the buyer wants you to go to their house so they can plug in your electronics to see if they're working :rofl:

Some dudes overall are mad awkward at the meet up. No social skills

Back
Top Bottom