Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Where does YSL ship from? Just wondering if I should worry about duties

This from their FAQ on shipping, so looks like taxes and duties are included:

SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS
STANDARD SHIPPING AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME: 6-10 WORKING DAYS COMPLIMENTARY
EXPRESS SHIPPING AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME: 3-4 WORKING DAYS CAD 37

DELIVERY TIMES BEGIN ONE BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACED. VISIT MY ORDER TO CHECK THE MOST UP-TO-DATE STATUS OF YOUR ORDER.

ANY DUTIES AND IMPORT TAXES YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY AT DELIVERY WILL BE CALCULATED AND ADDED TO YOUR ORDER TOTAL BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT.
UPS IS OUR COURIER FOR ALL SHIPMENTS.

OUR WAREHOUSE IS CLOSED FOR THESE HOLIDAYS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AS ORDERS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED OUT ON THESE DATES. ALL ORDERS ARE PROCESSED AUTOMATICALLY AND WE ARE UNABLE TO EXPEDITE OR DELAY SHIPPING TIMES.

Hey all, have a non sneaker question. Decided to ask here since we all deal with meet ups anyways and also since Facebook marketplace is usually not civilized lol.
But would you trust buying a video game off someone on Kijiji? Want to buy Detroit: Become Human but not down to pay that retail of $90 lool

look at all that green for Canada :lol:

Attachments

• kanye.jpg
    kanye.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 91
Hey all, have a non sneaker question. Decided to ask here since we all deal with meet ups anyways and also since Facebook marketplace is usually not civilized lol.
But would you trust buying a video game off someone on Kijiji? Want to buy Detroit: Become Human but not down to pay that retail of $90 lool

I've bought and sold video games it's fine. It's the sneakers that gave me issues

Hey NT Toronto fam. Do any of you guys have any suggestions or go to spots to purchase high end designer sunglasses? I'm aware of the generic "mall places" like Sunglass Hut and Eyestar etc.

I'm more interested in boutiques, higher end stores or just any other place where steals can be had. Thanks in advance.

Pacific Mall probably

That's actually a really good suggestion. For the most part...I'm sure that most of those optical stores in Pacific Mall sell genuine sunglasses but there's always that concern about fakes being in there. The eyewear market is notorious for fakes.

Hey NT Toronto fam. Do any of you guys have any suggestions or go to spots to purchase high end designer sunglasses? I'm aware of the generic "mall places" like Sunglass Hut and Eyestar etc.

I'm more interested in boutiques, higher end stores or just any other place where steals can be had. Thanks in advance.

Do you have health insurance coverage from work?

That's actually a really good suggestion. For the most part...I'm sure that most of those optical stores in Pacific Mall sell genuine sunglasses but there's always that concern about fakes being in there. The eyewear market is notorious for fakes.
First Markham Place

What are you looking for brand wise? I've been considering a pair of Cazals but haven't found anywhere carrying them so I can actually try them on.

Well I've always liked Tom Ford, Saint Laurent, Gucci and designer frames like that, but anything cool and high quality is what I'm after. I've looked at Persols but I find that they're pretty ubiquitous for guys.

Back
Top Bottom