Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Adidas outlet heartland 40% off everything.

The 93/17s are $100-40%
Pusha Ts 180-40%
A lot of boosts and NMDs for sub or slightly over $100 after discount

Attachments

• IMAG0108[1].jpg
    IMAG0108[1].jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0109[1].jpg
    IMAG0109[1].jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMAG0110[1].jpg
    IMAG0110[1].jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0111[1].jpg
    IMAG0111[1].jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0112[1].jpg
    IMAG0112[1].jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0113[1].jpg
    IMAG0113[1].jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0114[1].jpg
    IMAG0114[1].jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMAG0115[1].jpg
    IMAG0115[1].jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 53
Adidas outlet heartland 40% off everything.

The 93/17s are $100-40%
Pusha Ts 180-40%
A lot of boosts and NMDs for sub or slightly over $100 after discount

Any chance you seen any crazy explosive basketball shoes there?

HH

Nike
White Kobe 24 $79.99 mostly XL/XXL maybe 1 or 2 L nothing smaller

Olive 13 still there
Lots of Shox Gravity in different c/w
Green flightposite on clearance sz10.5
Full rack of AF1 hi Foamposite
3X black metcon
NSW footscape mid in olive
Rest were the usual shoes

Adidas

3x pairs of parley UB small sizes and 1 sz11
White iniki or w/e they call it now
Couple dif coloured gazelles

Looks like sample shoes are hitting the racks at Dixie again. Picked up a pair of metcon 4s for $28.00 after F&F discount on Friday night.

Also picked up sample tech fleece shorts for $24.99 plus 30% discount. Particle rose, light grey and a bluish pair with stars. Heard that lots of tech fleece samples hit the floor on Friday morning

For those considering going this weekend, remember the gardiner is closed so traffic will be horrible.

Looks like sample shoes are hitting the racks at Dixie again. Picked up a pair of metcon 4s for $28.00 after F&F discount on Friday night.

Also picked up sample tech fleece shorts for $24.99 plus 30% discount. Particle rose, light grey and a bluish pair with stars. Heard that lots of tech fleece samples hit the floor on Friday morning

For those considering going this weekend, remember the gardiner is closed so traffic will be horrible.
I guess I just missed the shorts. Was there Friday around 11am and didn’t see anything.

If anyone hitting the store sees the particle Rose joggers in a large - I will pay plus comp for your time

Can someone post the f&f pass here ... to confirm Most stores are not to picky about the pass being used multiple times

I shop at nike CA all the time but never get the code emailed. I used to be able to reinstall the app and it would show but not anymore

Yeah same, now I just go to the outlet a couple days before the sale goes on and ask for some cards. App and emails have been unreliable.

Somehow found a S Kobe Nike Swingman Jersey at HH lmao. But besides that seems they’re completely out now

Also HH is totally cool with F&F pass. Told the cashier and she didn’t even bother asking me to show her

Anyone know stores in Toronto that will have the SB diamond dunks? I think Adrift might get them since they recently got the humidity dunk highs

^^ the yellows were suppose to release at complexcon but they cancelled it because of the rioting.

The black and white pair are a much wider release.

I was also wondering who else is going to get them. Hopefully people who want them will get them but odds are it will be a group of reseller.

As far as I know
Black: gr release including online (Nike. Com has a link)
White: skate shop exclusives
Yellow: supposedly 250 pairs, 100 for f&f, 150 for complexcon but that release got cancelled due to riots and now will be going online

Back
Top Bottom