Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

0893737A-DCDA-47BA-903F-B0D280D3A7BB.png

I paid them about 2 hours ago, no confirmation email yet, hoping that comes thru sometime this weekend. but i wouldn't expect them to actually ship until Monday.

This is my first time winning so I didn’t know they sent a confirmation. I’ve been watching my order status though. Do you know what shipping service they use?

Hey guys it’s my first time actually hitting on snkrs and i’ve got the purchased button, money deducted from my account, and an order confirmed on the nike app, but no email. Sorry it sounds dumb but do you guys think I’m good?
I think you should be good. I’m in the same boat. Have all of that and it’s showing up on the FedEx app but no email yet from Nike.

me neither, but usually I get the nike confirmation email and it shows in the "orders" tab in the app. I hope u right tho.
:nerd:

I won the drawing for the FOG’s, had the money taken out, received confirmation and order #. About a week later, they still showed up as “in progress” on my order details then eventually they just cancelled the order and refunded my money. They still show up as purchased on my feed too. I’m skeptical until they get shipped out.

View attachment 2435795
Blood still boiling. I gotta get outta here.

My capital one card did that to me on several purchases, always when limited drop, the last one was the Ochre 1s I purchased in Europe. They never stopped Nike when I bought other less hyped things, only during hot drops where you only get one chance. So I changed my nike and SNKRS account to use paypal. And I have called them too, before drop, to see if they could lift fraud checks for a day, but they won't, as they don't want you to have a bad experience. I told them you blocking the purchase is the only bad experience I have had.

My capital one card did that to me on several purchases, always when limited drop, the last one was the Ochre 1s I purchased in Europe. They never stopped Nike when I bought other less hyped things, only during hot drops where you only get one chance. So I changed my nike and SNKRS account to use paypal. And I have called them too, before drop, to see if they could lift fraud checks for a day, but they won't, as they don't want you to have a bad experience. I told them you blocking the purchase is the only bad experience I have had.
They was trying to cook too. They doing that **** on purpose. I had the shanghais airmaxes and then the fraud did me dirty.

They was trying to cook too. They doing that **** on purpose. I had the shanghais airmaxes and then the fraud did me dirty.

They always have some reply. We fully understand your concern. No you don't. It's 2019. When I call you to let anything go on my card for 24 hours, let your customer decide on the associated risk.

I won Foot District raffle. Does anyone know when they typically ship? I’ve already paid them via PayPal
I just won there today as well, during checkout it said international shipping 2-4 days, that’s probably business days, & it’s coming from Spain, we’ll be lucky to see them before the end of next week fam .

This is my first time winning so I didn’t know they sent a confirmation. I’ve been watching my order status though. Do you know what shipping service they use?

Not sure, this is also my first time winning from them, but I've ordered from other euro sites in the past and they usually ship UPS or DHL

Just got one charge from nike...i don’t even know what it is and i got no email or inbox message. Could be pants or a hoodie...they both fire...anyone get emails for clothes on nike draw?

Those card fraud declines gotta be the worst Ls. I rather get an L straight up than know I hit but my card rejected, thats painful lol smh. On another note, cards usually flag when it's an unusual pattern purchase or site, etc. I mean "NIKE" is a pretty big general company and my assumption is most people make similar purchases on their card so nothing should come off suspicious . Cant see why there's so many card declines, unless people hardly use their card than suddenly use it? That's gotta be frustrating....

Back
Top Bottom