Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just wait for the 11’s that are bound to come eventually. If 6’s were bad, that will be absurd.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 7.13.35 AM.png

I was hoping to wake up to a shipping notification but nothing. Still “in process”. Should I be worried? I’ve had it take a couple of days before on high demand releases so I’m trying not to worry

what time did you go? I went around 12 and was like 10th in line. Then their system went down and had to reboot, and they couldn’t get it to work. Few people behind me said that their reservation wouldn’t pull up. I was still 10th in line for like 30 mins before the lady in charge decided to just print the list of winners and go by that instead of scanning their system to verify. By the time I left, the line was all the way up the stairs And halfway in the store.

Ohhh so that explains why she had a list and didn't scan my pass

I got in around 1230 and I got on line where the joyride ball monitors were on 1st flr

It started to move after like 10 mins but I didn't get out until like 130

Lol I prob saw you on your way out :nerd:

I was hoping to wake up to a shipping notification but nothing. Still “in process”. Should I be worried? I’ve had it take a couple of days before on high demand releases so I’m trying not to worry
This is the boat I’m in right now...still waiting on that email

This is the first release since the Travis Scott 1s (which I got off of his website) that I’ve felt this happy about hitting on a shoe. I’ve hit on some other good stuff since the TS1s but this one feels really good. The best part was taking my $800 bid off of Stock X and GOAT. I have had some bad experiences with Stock X lately and avoid them when I can.

Anyway, congrats to all who copped. Don’t take it for granted. We all know how those Ls sting and when 10:22 came and I still hadn’t gotten any news, I was really bummed out and assumed I had taken an L. Finally at like 10:24 I got a notification that money had been taken out of my bank account and I lost it. I take a lot of Ls but I’ve had good luck on Travis Scott colabs. Have gotten all but the 1 lows for retail.

got tracking last night from snkrs. my pair scheduled for Wednesday. then I have the joy of trading for my size. I haven't heard anyone else get a different size than they selected, but I can't be the only one...
:emoji_eyes:

and yes, those burning 6s are definitely fake.

Last edited:
got tracking last night from snkrs. my pair scheduled for Wednesday. then I have the joy of trading for my size. I haven't heard anyone else get a different size than they selected, but I can't be the only one...
:emoji_eyes:

and yes, those burning 6s are definitely fake.
Yeah. I think he said they are “scoops”
and we all know what that means. I have a hard time watching Skinny. It’s too drama filled. Skip goes hard is my favorite. Also watch Tony, Bull, UBK, and Jumpman Kris,

He got kicks is another cool guy and mike rich. Don’t want to forget them

I like Rob Dollar but I was kind of irritated by him promoting a site that sells fakes. I checked the site out and in order to get pricing, I had to enter some of my info in. I didn’t buy anything but the owner text messaged me after I visited the site asking if I wanted to order something. I started having weird security breach emails after that as well. I told Rob about it so maybe he would stop promoting the site but he didn’t care. I’m sure he gets his reps for free and doesn’t want to mess that up. I just can’t do the fakes but to each his own

Was able to secure a pair and didn’t get shipping info till 12 hours later, the are getting delivered today to fedex location. Can’t wait to open box

Woke up still feeling bad. Trying to forget about it all but it kills me that I was supposed to have these at retail but got snubbed. So dirty :smh:. Wouldn’t wish this on anybody. I hope y’all enjoy your pairs and your pairs arrive safely. I’m sick.

Whats a family price on a sz.8.5 and 10? Im trying to cop them from my brother and buddy to hold but they're talking about stock x payout. HAHA...

Yeah. I think he said they are “scoops”
and we all know what that means. I have a hard time watching Skinny. It’s too drama filled. Skip goes hard is my favorite. Also watch Tony, Bull, UBK, and Jumpman Kris,

Who the hell is scoops, skinny, skip goes hard, Tony, Bull, UBK, jump man Kris? Damn I must be old, been into kicks since the 90s...never heard of these sneaker movie/video game characters? Or are they some new generation sneakerhead actors in a TV series for new kids getting into sneakers? My bad im just out the loop lol.

Back
Top Bottom