Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I had expected prices to settle a bit more, but still high. Amazing too how smaller sizes are over 1200, while 10.5 and bigger are still in the 900s. Hoping for 700s or 800s next week, but maybe that is just wishful thinking. They may in the end not drop much below 900 in the end. And not sure where they will end up by Christmas and later...

Anybody know if those black Astroworld ones I posted yesterday are a thing. Or just a concept. Those would probably be the most limited if they dropped at Astroworld. Yellows are cool, but the green is just more flexible from a fit perspective...

This release was rough missed on all raffles, travis site, but got a W on SNKRs. Hurts cause I wanted a baby size for son and a personal pair for me so we could lame dad/son fits.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 11.16.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 11.16.02 PM.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 204
More weird sh*t.. me and my bro both hit 12 on snkrs, both got shipping emails now both of our pending charges are gone??? Im lost idk what to think

I had expected prices to settle a bit more, but still high. Amazing too how smaller sizes are over 1200, while 10.5 and bigger are still in the 900s. Hoping for 700s or 800s next week, but maybe that is just wishful thinking. They may in the end not drop much below 900 in the end. And not sure where they will end up by Christmas and later...

Anybody know if those black Astroworld ones I posted yesterday are a thing. Or just a concept. Those would probably be the most limited if they dropped at Astroworld. Yellows are cool, but the green is just more flexible from a fit perspective...

Gotta say, I'm surprised as well. Thought it would hold steady or drop once the SNKRS released happened, but my size has shot up to $1300+. If it continues, I might be able to trade for the TS 1 :nerd:. But I suspect it will drop again once the SNKRS pairs arrive in hand.

You dudes panic too much
So true. First I panicked because my confirmation email/message took longer than usual, then because shipping email took longer than usual, and now I’m a little nervous because it’s said “order processed, ready for UPS” since 8:30 this morning. I see now why some people drove 10 hours or more to get these. Hopefully things work out fine for everyone. It seems like it’s just taking longer for some than others. Having said that, I’ll feel a lot better once UPS has them, though you know I’m going to be apprehensive until I have them at my house. Us sneaker heads all must have anxiety disorders

Back
Top Bottom