Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Think I’m gonna finally UnDS mine or the VIs for my bday
Waiting for the buzz to die down a little

What do you guys think are the best laces for the lows? Want to unds mine in may because my country weakens the restrictions and finally lets us meet friends again :lol: I'm thinking about the pink ones, whats the generell consensus?

Regret not copping these when resell was low, went with a used pair but Having them in person I’m for sure gonna need a DS pair because they are gonna see a lot of wear

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 230
I feel the same way about SW's. Should've bought when they were in the 5/600 range and now it's at 1k.
Don’t even remind me ****ing got them for retail off Nike and traded them for yeezy wave runners 🤦‍♂️ If I would’ve known how many times they would restock that shoe I would’ve never pulled the trigger I never thought the prices would be as crazy as they are now biggest L of my life.

Lmao I know I’m an idiot looking back it worst decision ever but hey I never thought the wave runners would be this low in my defense 😭🤦‍♂️

Don't feel too bad though. Obviously you liked the Wave Runners more than the SWs at the time. And you got to enjoy the Wave Runners during that period. I believe at that time the resale for Wave Runners were more than SWs; and retail Wave Runners cost way more than retail SWs - so at the time you did get the W. If you wore them to the ground you got your money's worth. But if they're still DS or you've only worn them like once or twice up until now, then yeah, that's a pretty big L :lol:

Don't feel too bad though. Obviously you liked the Wave Runners more than the SWs at the time. And you got to enjoy the Wave Runners during that period. I believe at that time the resale for Wave Runners were more than SWs; and retail Wave Runners cost way more than retail SWs - so at the time you did get the W. If you wore them to the ground you got your money's worth. But if they're still DS or you've only worn them like once or twice up until now, then yeah, that's a pretty big L :lol:
I Liked the wotherspoons just the fact I felt like I couldn’t pull it off great shoe loved the materials and everything but it was too out there and yea we win some and we lose some bro but regardless of not it was still in L even tho I worn my pair to the ground I still kinda regret it not gonna lie.

What do you guys think are the best laces for the lows? Want to unds mine in may because my country weakens the restrictions and finally lets us meet friends again :lol: I'm thinking about the pink ones, whats the generell consensus?

My personal preference is the flat waxed black laces. To me, it's the more "grown-up" look. I've tried the pink SB laces, but it only lasted one wear.

Opinions are subjective though. At the end of the day, wear them the way you want, as long as you're wearing them.

IMG_20200421_184022.jpg

My personal preference is the flat waxed black laces. To me, it's the more "grown-up" look. I've tried the pink SB laces, but it only lasted one wear.

Opinions are subjective though. At the end of the day, wear them the way you want, as long as you're wearing them.

IMG_20200421_184022.jpg
wished had brown waxed laces. personally not usually a biggest fan of laces matching the tongue unless it's monochromatic colourway.

Were any of you guys logged onto Fortnite? Were the 1s Chicagos, or was I just seeing what I wanna see?

Imagine this being a platform for a shock drop on SNKRS. :emoji_eyes:

Back
Top Bottom