Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Bruh
1599609746714.png
NT denim

E1BBDD53-DDE7-43A2-8090-8E0FC1CF7588.jpeg

Actually got the shirt in a couple weeks ago. Shorts showed up out of nowhere today. Pleasantly surprised the shorts actually came out like I hoped. The Houston, TX patch is actually embroidered like I wanted and there’s additional embroidery through out as well. Love the shorts. Glad I didn’t pass. They fit exactly like Patagonia baggies which is dope. The shirt is okay. Wasn’t too impressed with the weight and quality of the cotton. Didn’t love the embossing on the back lettering either but I guess it adds some sort of thickness to an otherwise pretty thin T-shirt. Unfortunately this will be my first and last trav merch copp. The wait for shipping is absolutely unacceptable.
A0B07ABF-90D4-4CE1-8273-64855E24CF00.jpeg
BDEA6488-629A-485D-8C9F-E0087CE3CB9A.jpeg
FE468936-D9DF-4E95-AE4F-A440B1C9FCD2.jpeg
A2483BF7-54DF-4DB5-82AE-E7D9687F95A7.jpeg
44E266C5-727D-45B4-9DD7-7516375A0669.jpeg

my shorts came in today too

I think he thought it was gone be “lit” to have a McDonald’s tee on and when someone got up close it they would actually realize it’s still a McDonald’s tee.....but with cactus on it LOLL

We might be underestimating this deal. Mcdonalds must have gave him the super bag. I've never seen so much random merch outside of a cartoon or movie.

Denim shorts ..nugget body pillow.. cardboard cutouts...rugs..styrofoam cups... Sheeeeeesh.

I'm not walking around in McDonald's merch though. (I don't even eat there) Yall enjoy lol

Yeah i copped the sesame tee and tie dye tee
Also tried the Travis Scott meal today. They forgot the lettuce LOL
Anyways, it was a good value meal

We might be underestimating this deal. Mcdonalds must have gave him the super bag. I've never seen so much random merch outside of a cartoon or movie.

Denim shorts ..nugget body pillow.. cardboard cutouts...rugs..styrofoam cups... Sheeeeeesh.

I'm not walking around in McDonald's merch though. (I don't even eat there) Yall enjoy lol
Trav Has A Whole Different Play With His PreOrder Merch. McDonalds Ain’t Had To Come Out The Bag Much Other Than A Graphic Design Intern To Whip Up These ****ty Designs :lol:

The People Eating This Nonsense Up Are The Ones Frontin The Production Bill :smh:

Love Trav And The Marketing Force That He Is But This Is Corny To The MAX

-Back To My Rocking Chair

This collab also makes me wonder why do people even eat at McDonalds nowadays? Like I get why people did it in the 90s but with so many better options out there for the same type of food, I don’t understand why anyone would subject themselves to that garbage. Shows how so many people lack taste, I guess.

I will never be too good for McD.

would have liked to see Joe fresh goods get this level merch with his McDonalds collab

Back
Top Bottom