Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These couple regional raffles definitely clear things up with the confusion some had over them only being a SNKRS thing.

mind blowing to me people are bidding $2200 on them a few days before release. Crazy for so many reasons.
What are predictions for the low on these? I need a 9.5 and I’m guessing 1500.

As I got older and making more money. Paying resell just isn’t it for me. Not 1000 plus I never payed that much in life.

I’m 34 and don’t care enough to pay 1000 plus for kicks. I don’t even get mad when I lose.

now the old days when I had to drive around wait in lines and burn a whole day at multiple shops and Malls.

then take an L. That stung.

this click enter walk away win or lose oh well.

only thing I filter out is cringe bot boys Bragging on social media. Half the time they CAP anyways.

They are both just OK.... If I'm about to spend 2 racks + on these might as well grab the OG"s from GOAT & hope they legit lol.

As for paying resell in general... It stings sometimes but now that I'm older & can afford to spend money on dumb things I do it more often than I should.
Just crazy to think that double retail back in the day was ABSURD & I passed on so many gemz because resell was just NOT IT lol. It was not as normalized like it is today in all aspects of life these days. I mean they are reselling literally anything that can be sold nowadays.

They are both just OK.... If I'm about to spend 2 racks + on these might as well grab the OG"s from GOAT & hope they legit lol.

As for paying resell in general... It stings sometimes but now that I'm older & can afford to spend money on dumb things I do it more often than I should.
Just crazy to think that double retail back in the day was ABSURD & I passed on so many gemz because resell was just NOT IT lol. It was not as normalized like it is today in all aspects of life these days. I mean they are reselling literally anything that can be sold nowadays.
I would never pay resell for either of these shoes. Would much much rather take that money and go on a vacation or just take that 2k+ and invest in some stocks.

I would never pay resell for either of these shoes. Would much much rather take that money and go on a vacation or just take that 2k+ and invest in some stocks.
To each his own. Im the type that if I wasn't something I cant stop thinking about it until I get it. That goes for almost everything... might be a serious condition lol.
I even know after I get, "said thing" I'm on to the next not too much longer after unless it's something important to me (rarely is lol). Its about "acquiring" it...

so in other words.... PLS HLP...

To each his own. Im the type that if I wasn't something I cant stop thinking about it until I get it. That goes for almost everything... might be a serious condition lol.
I even know after I get, "said thing" I'm on to the next not too much longer after unless it's something important to me (rarely is lol). Its about "acquiring" it...

so in other words.... PLS HLP...
Yup it's pretty much all about the chase. I was mad hyped about the last union drop and after I ended up catching a w I eventually sold them. Pretty much don't even think about it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom