Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

unless you have a friend/family in a tax-free state and you ship it to them, theres no other way. There was a trick for the longest time, but some dude on NT kept posting about it in basically bold letters and now that loophole has closed by Goat |l
The dummies always ruin it.

Thinking of moving my AMM 3s to get the baroque air maxes. The 3s are worn but still in good condition, think I’ll be able to do a straight up trade?

Personally I wouldn’t do that trade but depending on the conditions and size of your pair I’d have them add $50-$75.

There was another way to skip around the sales tax, but some big mouth here on NT kept posting it in every thread and the "goat jig" got patched lol. But good thing I still have a tax-free address to use. It is annoying to sales tax on resale when they don't even have a physical location in your respective state.

Not even mad at it.Took advantage and copped some Patta AM1 chlorophyll’s and Atmos Safari AM1 tax free. Shout out to the my mans that blessed

4FB26940-A1EC-45D7-9257-BA5462DB3ABA.jpeg

Last edited:
thats a blue cap and those are the cactus 270's.

And this colorblocking is the lowest of all so far. Give us another pair of high tops, those travis frag high tops was basically not for the general public

So update on the trade... his ***** *** never shipped the shoes. Now he has them back up for trade. What a waste of time. I let him know he's a *****! He never responded. At least I get my trade fees back once my kicks pass authentication and they'll ship me my shoes back. Back on the hunt for a reverse mocha trade. It'll happen eventually. Just gotta be more patient. I'm high key pissed tho.

So update on the trade... his ***** *** never shipped the shoes. Now he has them back up for trade. What a waste of time. I let him know he's a *****! He never responded. At least I get my trade fees back once my kicks pass authentication and they'll ship me my shoes back. Back on the hunt for a reverse mocha trade. It'll happen eventually. Just gotta be more patient. I'm high key pissed tho.

What if he was a NT member and saw the feedback you got and realized he was an idiot lol. Sorry tho, hope you find a pair soon!

IDK...Tradeblock is a horrible platform with mostly posers who think listing shoes they have no intention of trading makes sense, and generally looking to "win" rather than seek out fair trades. No doubt some have some good luck on there, but generally a very weak community of users.

IDK...Tradeblock is a horrible platform with mostly posers who think listing shoes they have no intention of trading makes sense, and generally looking to "win" rather than seek out fair trades. No doubt some have some good luck on there, but generally a very weak community of users.

it gets to a point where value doesnt even mean anything, just perceived hype.

i had someone deny a trade the the other day for 2 shoes on their wishlist valued higher than the shoe i was asking for because one of the shoes i was offering just restocked lol dude completely ignored the fact that the trade was in favor by $75

Back
Top Bottom