Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Good Luck Gang :nthat:
2254CCCF-0824-486A-BBA8-1E6E473FD6FC.jpeg

I Think I Ordered 2 Shorts Somehow :lol:

1 hour? They tripping...they going have 10 million bot entries

Word.
Not only that, people are sabotaging sneakerheads’ chances of a W by using their info to enter another entry… screwing them over with a duplicate entry. It’s the latest slime out there.

Keep your info secured. Even then they can still find ****. How can they stop this latest sabotage craze?

It’s not u doing the duplicate entry it’s them using your info!! Shafted.

Anyone know if u live in a house where other people in your house are using that same address to enter, do they view that as a duplicate entry? What if u got mad brothers entering that all live with you?

I hope they don’t view things that way cause we all want it.

WTF was bot protection.. I clicked the check for human box and that bish went from a box to a green checkmark with no hesi :lol:

bot protection? haha travis webstore one of the worst ones out there against bots. CNCPTS changed up their whole site/domain and still got botted to death.

Anyone know if u live in a house where other people in your house are using that same address to enter, do they view that as a duplicate entry? What if u got mad brothers entering that all live with you?

I hope they don’t view things that way cause we all want it.

rookie mistake. They're going to view your IP address entries as YOU entering 4 times (or however many brothers you got) lol they don't care. All sibling household and college dorms are going to be disqualified entering on the same IP address.

Trav really scammed y'all into buying the heritage jordan hoodies that went on deep sale with spray paint on them.

100% ready to laugh when the botters post their pictures of 100 raffle-bot wins/checkouts

Meanwhile regular people asking "If my sister-in-law in the apartment under me also enters, does that negate my entry?"

I’ll UNDS these on Christmas Day if I get them.

It would be hard to give these away for Christmas as a gift but that’s also a possibility…

Hate when they do raffles and they don’t even tell you, yo you lost & took the L.

It’s like wtf. Ur left there chillin. Can’t even email that you lost.

Back
Top Bottom