Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lmao they hip now. They take pics for the confirmation. Not that they couldn't swipe em still.
Them ring cams is ur best route imo.

As soon as I pulled off he shows up.

IMG_2662.jpeg

The way that neighborhood looking, it look like you ain't got nothing to worry about with that Travis package :rofl:
Now that the Travis Scott Jordan 1 collabs run is over, I can't believe I wasn't able to hit on a single pair :smh:
Criminals everywhere bro. They either drive to the neighborhood or live in.

I definitely like these a lot. Makes me wanna buy more lows.
IMG_2671.jpeg

Last edited:
The way that neighborhood looking, it look like you ain't got nothing to worry about with that Travis package :rofl:
Now that the Travis Scott Jordan 1 collabs run is over, I can't believe I wasn't able to hit on a single pair :smh:

Naw them the neighborhoods that are the worst lowkey…

Naw them the neighborhoods that are the worst lowkey…
Sadly people always letting their guard down. We had a bunch of overnight smash and grabs in cars like 4 years ago. I wouldn’t even say smash, because most of the victimized people didn’t even lock the car doors. Detective said it was groups driving from the city hitting all the neighborhoods for weeks. Houses ranging from $2 million to $500,000

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but what basketball shoe model are these, that PJ Tucker has on tonight in the 2nd half of Game 1?
IMG_3101.png
IMG_3102.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom