Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

****** talking about copping 3 and 4 pairs and ****** like myself copped 15 L's. what is life right now.

i really wish there was a way where those that copped can't cop again.

Fam that L really just took a lot out of me Lol
I'm sick! I seen dude some pages back talking about getting a
bot and some of ya'll saying how hard it is smdh you damn near
forced to adapt to get anything worth something

Yupp I'm either done trying or just copping a decent bot at this point.

Thats crazy to me. These are a dope pickup at retail for sure but thats about it for me. I'd rather grab another pair of Nike x Fear of God 1's F&F for $1200 Than pay more than $600 for these. Quality and comfort of the air Jordan 1's are straight trash and the worst to maintain...
Wow how'd u even get f&f

bs drop. i'm over it. no way i'm paying 1k for these. i knew i shoulda copped within the last 2 days when it was 740. oh well. i'm done with hype.

09DB430E-434B-402C-B101-A5E2D9310332.png

Copped my second pair on SNKRS! After 25 minutes, PayPal worked instead of the credit card. I spent 30 seconds in line and then got them.

Tage cops gonna weed out the low ballers. Unless there's a few restocks I only see upward trajectory.
Unions dropped, off whites dropped, these will also drop slightly.. I wouldn’t say more than $200 MAX but today - Tuesday will be the high point resale wise for at least a month. Then comes the slight undercutting, then the panic sales a month in because dudes ain’t seeing price rises.. just look at prior similar releases.

Fam that L really just took a lot out of me Lol
I'm sick! I seen dude some pages back talking about getting a
bot and some of ya'll saying how hard it is smdh you damn near
forced to adapt to get anything worth something
deadass.
i tried but i'm about to save for one of these expensive *** bots. i don't know **** about how they work but i can't take it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom