Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Seriously. Dude was flooding the fog thread with sizing questions only to buy a pair. Snap a pix for the thread. Then sell em lmao

I had every intention to keep those and wear them, but I decided they weren’t worth it. The zipper sucks and they are heavy as hell. Amazing to look at, worthless for wear. I turned around and bought Chicago’s. I think I made the right move. I don’t know about you. And I don’t really care.

I purchased a pair from StockX yesterday for 760 in a size 12. But today when SNKRS deliveries should be wrapping up, the price has risen 60 dollars. All I’m saying is the devil works hard, but Dan Gilbert works harder.

:lol: Well put.

I got my pair in and they are nice and all but still like any other Jordan 1. I don’t know how anyone that wants to wear these will spend current resale amount on these.

I hate to say it, but I don't see these dipping much. Nike automatically gives free 2-Day shipping to a lot of orders, so a lot of people received yesterday. We saw a small ($100-$150) dip, but today it's back up.

So, we may see a similar dip today/tomorrow, but the demand is higher than expected on these, so I don't expect it to be much more than that. I hope I'm wrong, for the sake of any NT member trying to buy, but it's not looking great.
if last night was any indication, today's real dip will happen in a couple hours.
:nerd:

Wonder if Nike would do anything for me.

The outsole and sole of my pair are kinda different.
Stars are very defined and pattern on the runner is defined pretty well on the left. While the rights stars look like they came off the mold a little early. As well as the outsole.

Nothing crazy noticeable. But definitely different.

Some dudes in here seriously think SX is totally fair and transparent. I'm sure there's tons of accounts set up so that it's linked to a card that doesn't have enough funds like a Vanilla card. Just the other day, I sold my Bred 4 and had the whole sale confirmation page. Only to seconds later get a sale cancelled page. I'm assuming it's because the card that was linked to the buyer's account didn't have enough funds or something.

Look at certain shoes and view all bids. Hu Oreo has bid for 320 and the next highest bid is 270. What idiot would bid 50 dollars more than the second highest unless the person got cash to blow or the bidder knows it'll get rejected. All the while doing this to cause a higher floor. I think AJ1 All Star Chameleons are the exact same way. I'm sure there's a ton of accounts on there with bids with inadequate funds linked. There was someone on reddit explaining it a couple months back.

Something similar happened to me when I placed a bid on triple black air maxes, my bid was accepted but then I received an error saying payment method was invalid although I've used PayPal and have funds readily available, next thing I know, price shot up.

:sick: mode

BA9705FD-4240-4E2D-AA5E-08F7470BE176.jpeg

StockX manipulating prices is something you feel like its happening but you can't prove it. Like when you see ads for stuff that you only thought about in your mind an hour ago, so you think you're being watched :lol:

I felt like it happened this time based on the the way the bidding and last sale went. Prices were going up $20 every hour, as soon as I made the purchase, every sale afterwards were $10 cheaper than what I paid and it keeps going down. Right now it's $40 cheaper

Back
Top Bottom