Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Haven't worn mine yet, but I definitely know the unwanted attention part is coming :lol:

Here in Philly, everybody rocks the same kicks and just rides waves. At one point it was Van's, then huaraches, then runners, then new balance, now the dad shoe trend.

So when they see a dude walking around with a backwards swoosh on some brown Nikes.....
what-are-those.jpg

Everyone knows what the TS1 is.....

Some of those legit check threads dont get replies so heres the next best place to get your answer. I aint mad at someone whos not geting replies and trying to figure out if there $800+ purchase is legit or not.
:lol: sounds like a personal problem more then anything. You feel it's necessary to call people idiots and insult their intelligence all because you think they're second guessing their purchase when in all reality speaking for myself was personally was providing pics of my pair which I stated believed were good and just if anybody could take a look also. Now that I believed they were legit and others agree the thread has been provided with even more legit pics to compare with fakes.
Like I said you and several others have flooded this thread with “check this” “check that” crap and quite frankly it’s sad.. sad only because y’all spending 800+ on shoes that’s been highly hyped and counterfeited just to get our approval.. :rofl: . You feed into stocks when you fork over 800-1000$ Then salty nuts when you can’t return them :lol:

Like I said you and several others have flooded this thread with “check this” “check that” crap and quite frankly it’s sad.. sad only because y’all spending 800+ on shoes that’s been highly hyped and counterfeited just to get our approval.. :rofl: . You feed into stocks when you fork over 800-1000$ Then salty nuts when you can’t return them :lol:
Man you're right. What was I thinking.

Prices seem to ha e really stabilized....and lower than they were. Maybe now is the time to buy?

Just curious if anyone has used any protectant sprays on their TS 1's? Was thinking of using crep protect, but I've heard they're not good for leather. But possibly just on the suede parts?

Just curious if anyone has used any protectant sprays on their TS 1's? Was thinking of using crep protect, but I've heard they're not good for leather. But possibly just on the suede parts?

I’m old school and use Kiwi protector on every shoe lol . Used them on my Travs and no problems

All of that stuff is garbage.

Wear your sneakers.

There’s nothing wrong with wearing your sneakers and wanting to keep them clean. All of us aren’t with the dirty Kicks swag lol

Ahh! Got it!

damn was looking forward to his pics since he defended zadeh so hard and he was bragging about the early good price preorder. I doubt Zadeh got them for retail if he had to pay a backdoor plug for all those alleged authentic pairs. So at $400 preorder, he might have taken a loss :nerd:. We'll never know, but if anybody preordered from Zadeh, please post your pics

Back
Top Bottom