Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wow prices are dropping fast on these, and SNKRS pairs have not even shipped yet. I can see 10.5 getting down to under $300 once the yougins start undercutting each other. I love the game now a days, even "limited" shoes resell value is poo poo because of StockX and Goat. They make it so easy to sell, and the so called "resellers" start unloading right away to pay their electric bill for the month hahahahaha

This. Stay strong NT fam, if you missed out these can be had a decent resell price!

stockX prices dropping :rofl:
Will Thursday or Friday will be lowest prices you think or wait until after sns raffle?

Question for all of ya, these are my first suede J's. What do you use to protect the suede before rocking them? Or do you protect them at all?

Has anyone who ordered on SNKRS with 2 day air get movement on their package? Shipping label was created saturday and nothing since. Fedex doesn't even show they received the package.

Has anyone who ordered on SNKRS with 2 day air get movement on their package? Shipping label was created saturday and nothing since. Fedex doesn't even show they received the package.
U got FedEx I got ups I guess they use different delivery services for different areas

It is not going to get any lower than this week. Waiting for raffles or these other European boutiques will not affect the price much as not enough of the general public has a chance at those.

These new age resellers undercutting each other is pure comedy. I was going to off load the extra 12 I got but I'll hold tight for the time being and let inventory dry up. Taking the same approach with the H2Hs I picked up too. I look at what happen with those Top 3s from last year and pray the same applies lol

Back
Top Bottom