Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

StockX definitely makes mistakes. I bought the Black Off White Vapormax 2018 back in April and they ended up sending me two pairs. The day after receiving the first pair, the UPS truck dropped another one off. The weird thing about it is I never got an alert from UPS via email that a package would be delivered for the second pair. Both pairs had the same exact order number. :lol:

However, the Converse Off-White I purchased a few weeks ago did not pass authentication. They never gave me an option to wait while they found me another pair so I ended up just buying the Carolina 1's.

Hate that the price for these are dropping so fast! I bought them on resale on stockx for $480 sz 13 last weekend. Now they’re $370 and lower :smh:
The ASG Free throw lines went down significantly. Flippers gotta flip fast and buyers need to be patient and wait for prices to come down. UNC Off Whites coming down too.

I paid 410 for ASG 3s so I feel ya. But whatever, you wanted them that bad, enjoy the **** outta of them since you paid the price!

When you get that "delivered" notification....

But you're at work, no one is home, on and off storms all day, and UPS likes to leave packages out in the open on your steps. :smh:

Got mine today from SNKRS. Can't find a store locally that does size swaps. I was only able to get a size 11 from SNKRS and I need a 13 so I've got to find somebody in the Detroit area who's willing to help me out. Ugh.

Dayum
20180613_104055_Film3.jpg

The ASG Free throw lines went down significantly. Flippers gotta flip fast and buyers need to be patient and wait for prices to come down. UNC Off Whites coming down too.

I paid 410 for ASG 3s so I feel ya. But whatever, you wanted them that bad, enjoy the **** outta of them since you paid the price!

It’s funny because all I had to do was wait 3 days and I could’ve saved $100!

Imma rock these though! My size on stockx for the ASG 3s is still over $400 but I might bite the bullet and order those sometime this summer.

It’s funny because all I had to do was wait 3 days and I could’ve saved $100!

Imma rock these though! My size on stockx for the ASG 3s is still over $400 but I might bite the bullet and order those sometime this summer.
Items like these are hard to tell sometimes. If it went up in price you’ll be saying you’re glad you copped early. It’s all a risk and just have to be happy with any decisions you’ve made and don’t regret it.

I almost bought it on sat/sun for about $485 but decided to wait it out since people was still waiting for theirs. Glad I waited tho, I’m usually kinda impatient, but trying to have more of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are waiting @ ups for pickup. Called Nike day of the order to get address changed to my job but wasn't happening so they made it hold at the UPS hub.

lowest current ask on stockx for my size 10.5 is 350. 1 seller has 14 pairs for sale, another has 19, another has 34, another has 43 and another has 48. i'm guessing those are stores/shops... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom