Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Stupidest thing I've read today.

35330714_10156353371529705_2026316186718830592_n.jpg

Last edited:
Overanalyzation In my book, it’s never that serious

it's not that serious but the way my dad raised me and the army has taught me, i can't help but analyze 80% of the situations i'm in

Right! Dude must be smoking something nice lol

only black&milds, don't smoke not just bcuz i'm in the army but i also don't like the smell, it gives me a headache, and like being drunk i don't like the way it makes me feel.

Or you could just wait and let everyone play their games and if it ever hits where you want just press buy.

and nah i collect way to much stuff to sit with money tied up, it's quick calculation on if it can be had for the price i want and if not then on to the next and this is looking like one of those cases

Got my size 11 today. The sizing is so close to a 10.5 that I'm not even bout to waste my time (or pay extra bread) for a size swap. I'll try again, but if I can't find a straight up trade, i'll be more than happy with the 11. These are beautiful in person :nthat:.

Hopefully when the Green (Gray?) pair drop, i'll get lucky again.

Mine has some glue stains and imperfections on the toe, but I'm planning to rock the hell out of them, so I don't mind. Just wish that QC was better for the high retail price.

Not a stock or an etf. Enjoy your shoes brother... still salty but retail or bust so on to the next. These are nice!!! From pics cuz i dont have one... salt salt

it's not that serious but the way my dad raised me and the army has taught me, i can't help but analyze 80% of the situations i'm in

only black&milds, don't smoke not just bcuz i'm in the army but i also don't like the smell, it gives me a headache, and like being drunk i don't like the way it makes me feel.

and nah i collect way to much stuff to sit with money tied up, it's quick calculation on if it can be had for the price i want and if not then on to the next and this is looking like one of those cases
Instead of calculating anything, just look at low ask and hit buy if its low enough for your liking.

Instead of calculating anything, just look at low ask and hit buy if its low enough for your liking.
Why try to dissuade him from attempting to save a few bucks on resell? As a buyer, if I see 20 offers within 10% of the best bid and few bids near the best offer, I'm gonna wait for prices to fall rather than lift the ask, regardless of how much I love the shoe. Won't work every time, but odds would be in my favor.

I love the color way just hate the quality on them! That’s a crease on the entire toe box

Attachments

• 14202AA2-1E13-48BA-A5B7-61334D243E9D.jpeg
    14202AA2-1E13-48BA-A5B7-61334D243E9D.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 706C4B81-EDC9-444A-8064-5EB622DEA2B1.jpeg
    706C4B81-EDC9-444A-8064-5EB622DEA2B1.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 78
Happy that my pair came in front SNKRS...

Not happy that tounge area has this sticker residue thingy....

What's the best way to take off the sticky residue on this suede????

Thanks NT fam!

Attachments

• 20180613_182246.jpg
    20180613_182246.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 33
Got my size 11 today. The sizing is so close to a 10.5 that I'm not even bout to waste my time (or pay extra bread) for a size swap. I'll try again, but if I can't find a straight up trade, i'll be more than happy with the 11. These are beautiful in person :nthat:.

Hopefully when the Green (Gray?) pair drop, i'll get lucky again.

Check Your DM Fam :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom