Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

For all those who were saying they wont trust StockX bc of the amount of good fakes on these, any vids/pic of these amazing fakes? would like to see so i dont get sent fakes by stockx

Thanks in advance.

No, these are a dope shoe regardless of Travis Scott imo
^This. We hardly get Jordan 1s in the Chi colorblocking (Chi, RSBB, Game Royal (sort of minus the tongue), Spideys (but essentially a Chi), and I might be missing one or two), so unless I found the base color as not my cup of tea (see the RSBB, as I’m not a huge orange fan), this blocking is always dope IMO. And brown is a color I can’t ever remember on a Jordan 1 off of the top of my head. I’d rather they had a normal swoosh, but still dope IMO.

I didn't hit black/red 4's at SNS LA so I know for a fact this L will be guaranteed.

^This. We hardly get Jordan 1s in the Chi colorblocking (Chi, RSBB, Game Royal (sort of minus the tongue), Spideys (but essentially a Chi), and I might be missing one or two), so unless I found the base color as not my cup of tea (see the RSBB, as I’m not a huge orange fan), this blocking is always dope IMO. And brown is a color I can’t ever remember on a Jordan 1 off of the top of my head. I’d rather they had a normal swoosh, but still dope IMO.
Missing ROTY and you could consider Turbo Greens as pretty close to this colorblocking.

Missing ROTY and you could consider Turbo Greens as pretty close to this colorblocking.
I ALWAYS forget about the ROTYs, and I have them and I’m a huge fan of them. The Turbo Greens are more akin to the UNC and Kentucky (Storm Blue) colorblocking IMO though.

Man I just got confirmation from customer service lol dude was right. It’s not s raffle. It’s first come first serve and the head starts help.

I didn’t put my reservation in til like 10 mins after it popped up, smh got a 10 min headstart though.

Hopefully all the 9.5 peeps fell asleep

Man I just got confirmation from customer service lol dude was right. It’s not s raffle. It’s first come first serve and the head starts help.

screenshot? kinda weird cause back in the days when i used to hit on all the yeezys, i put in reservations a lot later.

That’s just what they told me in the little pop up window. To be exact she said “it can vary from store to store but for the most part it is first come first served through the reservation app”

And then I ex’d Out.

Literally how is there not going to be any of these in Dallas???

Dallas on the rise man there are tier 0 stores coming and I heard Centre is getting tier 0 status.

That’s just what they told me in the little pop up window. To be exact she said “it can vary from store to store but for the most part it is first come first served through the reservation app”

And then I ex’d Out.

Man I hope thats true if so I like my chances lol

Back
Top Bottom