Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

the principal of snkrs being trash

its the same for every release
I mean it's pretty simple. Theres millions of people/bots pounding it. No servers can hold that without a hiccup every time. Expecting them to just isn't realistic. It sucks but that's how it is. Any app would have the same issue.

We all know snkrs trash yet we really be hyped talking all this positive energy before a release.

Sneaker game is this
Retail or buss
Have resell money
Live in a big city with stores
Bot
Or get lucky

If they don’t apply move on it’s not that deep you won’t care about these in a week. Unfollow the thread and keep it pushing. Trust me just leave the thread. I doubt anything but salt and resell discussion which will lead to more salt is coming.
big facts. it just is what it is.

Travis Scott Jordan 1 Soon.jpg

Crying Gif NO NO NO USE.gif

said this before, but really hoping these fall the trend of the 4s and prices drop decently lower than what it is right now.
remember seeing prices go from 500 to 300 in a matter of days once SNKRS pair started coming in

I mean it's pretty simple. Theres millions of people/bots pounding it. No servers can hold that without a hiccup every time. Expecting them to just isn't realistic. It sucks but that's how it is. Any app would have the same issue.
Meh just saying

We all had the same errors mean while majority of the time when this happen it lets people in while I’m still experiencing the same error til it’s sold out

Same **** every time. I got a pair, whatever point is it’s the same **** no matter the shoe

Whatever, **** em

Damn...I went from Purchased on the snkrs app to now sold out. I got a notification from paypal saying that a charge appeared, but I have yet to receive the Got'em or any email confirmation. I guess I went from an W to L?

Edited one letter

I hate to be this person but I’m always skeptical, does anyone see their order in their history?

Back
Top Bottom