Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man I'm seriously starting to hate this whole limited crap. It seems like I can never hit on any of these "limited" releases.

Can someone school me on FTA ? I haven't been on here in a while but this recent release really pissed me off.

The lows are probably going to tank in price.... there’s no official word if there’s an in store drop or not but I’m betting there will be.

These are low 1s.... they are not going to be 800-1k for a while...

Now the TS 6s? Whole different ball game. Hype beasts, “real” sneaker heads, TS fans, resellers, and regular consumers will be after those.

Last edited:
1D75B155-A572-4B14-B957-81090ED59513.png

PRiCe DRopPiNg....

And the item I have to ship is my social status 6s lol don’t even ask....
I know it’s travis Scott and buy what people like

But never thought I’d see the day when aj1 lows go for this much lmao . Ts or not .

How long do sellers on Goat have to confirm the sale and do they have longer to ship newly released items? Thanks

Flaking is easy on Goat; if someone buys they can always cancel if they see a price goes up, the penalty is only 10 points or so in sellers rating; it’s not like Stockx in which you get fined monetary like 15% of the price; stockx customer service and verification is the f’in worst and will never deal with them again; I sold legit pair of all star weekend yeezy 750s for a pretty penny and told me that the color wasn’t right and didn’t give me any other explanation (and never wrote back to my emails) besides that and charged me a fee in the hundreds; I filed fraud with my cc of course - and left my pair at flight club, no questions asked and eventually got sold the same month

Flaking is easy on Goat; if someone buys they can always cancel if they see a price goes up, the penalty is only 10 points or so in sellers rating; it’s not like Stockx in which you get fined monetary like 15% of the price; stockx customer service and verification is the f’in worst and will never deal with them again; I sold legit pair of all star weekend yeezy 750s for a pretty penny and told me that the color wasn’t right and didn’t give me any other explanation (and never wrote back to my emails) besides that and charged me a fee in the hundreds; I filed fraud with my cc of course - and left my pair at flight club, no questions asked and eventually got sold the same month
You might be the first person I've heard they charged.

Why are people surprised about these having high resale? Remember that Yeezy powerphases were selling for over 1000 initially

Man I'm seriously starting to hate this whole limited crap. It seems like I can never hit on any of these "limited" releases.

Can someone school me on FTA ? I haven't been on here in a while but this recent release really pissed me off.
FTA if it drops will prob be like LA NY Chi on the apps and you probably need to have platinum accounts. Pick up in person. I waited like 4 hours for the TS1 highs for pickup after I hit on the app

Back
Top Bottom