Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone else experiencing a delay at GOAT? My olive pair been there for a few days and hasnt been authenticated yet :stoneface:

Olives better for sure.

Opened the box and the smell was overwhelming, NGL

0E675EF0-BE99-46E7-A59C-0181153BACF9.jpeg

My pair from nike was supposed to be delivered yesterday from FedEx now it saying my delivery date is pending. Let the games begin.... 😒

Every release…

The same…

com…

plaints.

:stoneface:

Please remember to update the thread when your shoes arrive safe and sound. :smh:

Olives better for sure.

Opened the box and the smell was overwhelming, NGL

0E675EF0-BE99-46E7-A59C-0181153BACF9.jpeg
Seeing this pics got me waiting to grab them, got $200 goat credit and don’t think size 12 will go any lower while size 12.5 prices are go smh being size 12 can be a headache sometimes

There are a lot of subtle hints on this version. In hand they feel like a rugged outdoorsman 6. Like the type of sneaker you would wear cargo shorts and hike the mountain in LOL
The timberland of the Air Jordan model if you will.....
The material feels like it won't scratch. Haven't tried with anything sharp but feels tough. Someone try lol

Last edited:
Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this here but did anyone realize the white on the midsole
of the 6s is 3M? Sorry in advance if I’m late. I noticed it taking pics. Hard to see in photos but it’s definitely there.
Yeah, was the same on Olives midsole

Back
Top Bottom