Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

that was fast

Also. i hate that kid that was crying and now everything is a raffle :lol:

giphy.gif

yup, all that extra "preparing on the backend" is stupid because they literally do not care at all. Raffle bots been eating up travis website for a few releases already.

What’s sad about it?

this ish used to be fun

now it became another business

me being on here looking at 23 is back at release dates, walking in a store in release day and copping a shoe in 5 minutes, a shoe that yrs later is retroed and u have to fill out an application, give blood, sacrifice my first born just for a CHANCE to cop at retail

thats what sad brother

only silver lining I can think of is it gives ppl another way to generate income in a covid world where making some money is already difficult

ill b lying if i say i dont partake in the latter, it is what it is

this ish used to be fun

now it became another business

me being on here looking at 23 is back at release dates, walking in a store in release day and copping a shoe in 5 minutes, a shoe that yrs later is retroed and u have to fill out an application, give blood, sacrifice my first born just for a CHANCE to cop at retail

thats what sad brother

only silver lining I can think of is it gives ppl another way to generate income in a covid world where making some money is already difficult
Just curious. I understand for sure man building relationships and getting to know store owners and employees ain’t it as much as it use to be unfortunately

Just curious. I understand for sure man building relationships and getting to know store owners and employees ain’t it as much as it use to be unfortunately

word, i had connects all over who didnt even want no money on top of them looking out

now i dont even wanna think abt it

50% employee appreciation at footlocker :pimp: imagine if they did that now :lol:

That was like 500 years ago... and it wasn't exactly fun imho, (for highly sought after pairs) it just wasn't as difficult to hit more often.

feels like yesterday to me

and i enjoyed it, I had fun, because it wasnt as difficult, so in that sense you are right

Back
Top Bottom