Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What part of “I’d rather wear real $100 Air Maxes” made you think I said go buy $2000 Chicagos?

And every time you guys say “fakes are so good, no one will be able to tell they’re fake” you guys expose yourselves. So you’re doing it for others? You’re doing it for their approval? It shouldn’t matter if other people can tell or not, the one person that should matter will know - YOU.

The entire point flew over your head so I'll spell it out. I only said fakes are pretty close because they are, not saying I buy them but if you ever bought a pair from someone online other than a retailer or even in person, there is a good chance you have a fake that you apparently hate so much. But to call someone a loser for wearing them is like the pot calling the kettle black.

I really can't believe peeps out here paying 2500 for a pair on stockx. Hype is crazy. Would spend that money on so many other shoes. But you know, different strokes for different folks. I saw a guy earlier on a FB sneaker group taking cash or trades and some people were offering up just insane amounts of heat for 1 ugly shoe

i would never spend that either on a shoe. But if that makes that person feel better . I’m all for it . Do what makes u feel happy.

Don’t think it’s that.

It’s more so why judge the next man for what he wears or doesn’t wear? What you eat don’t make me **** type of vibe, and hell most of us couldn’t even tell unless mans took the shoe off his foot and gave it to you while you had a legit pair and an hour to legit check them.

besides, just check what the 1% of the world wear.
I hear you bro. The point I was getting at was more about what the essence of being being a sneaker collector or “sneaker head” really meant. What other’s choose to do with their own money is on them and id never judge BUT wearing fakes in the culture was never a widely accepted part of the game. That’s what I mean by sign of the times and how the the overall sneaker game is now.

you’re right I might not be able to tell, but my reasonsing for wearing and buying shoes was always more rooted in the storytelling and quality. This era is mostly about the look and I guess reps can provide that for some people.

Concepts wins already out.. L there too.

I've barely hit Concepts since they stopped doing in-store raffle entries. Honestly I think that was the fairest way to go about things

does amm charge or put a hold on your account, i get tired of playing that game also... especially when it's nothing but l's going on?

Back
Top Bottom