Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Y’all gotta understand at the time when bot developers were bringing out bots $150-$375 was laughed at, but there were people that paid that for them now those same bots cost like 4-6k it ain’t hard to have 100k in bots trust me..

Wish they figure out how to do this again.
No one knew ahead of time, just BOOM on a random sunday mornifn

Mods with that itchy trigger finger. . .
:lol:

Good - this thread dissolved into some nonsense the last 12 hrs

DesertedDependableBasil-size_restricted.gif

Last chance MIGHT be a shock drop on SNKRS @6PM ET…usually the time Shock Drops happen (on Thursday)

But who knows

someone gotta get these paul blart mods out of here.

we got fakes being posted daily in threads under the guise of "first look" and nothing is done.
Hit the report button.

We don't need people clogging up this discussion with a tangential debate over illegal, counterfeit merchandise.
Posts are being removed accordingly, but it's a fast moving thread and if you believe that something is in violation of our forum rules, you're encouraged to bring that to the attention of our moderator team so we can try and keep the thread on topic.

If you have any questions about the rules or moderation, send me a PM.

Hit the report button.

We don't need people clogging up this discussion with a tangential debate over illegal, counterfeit merchandise.
Posts are being removed accordingly, but it's a fast moving thread and if you believe that something is in violation of our forum rules, you're encouraged to bring that to the attention of our moderator team so we can try and keep the thread on topic.

If you have any questions about the rules or moderation, send me a PM.
there was no debate, merely providing context on why this site was at one point interested and even slightly ok with fakes.

you got people asking each other about anime in this thread and yet the most informative posts get deleted? i guess someone must have reported our posts.

Good - this thread dissolved into some nonsense the last 12 hrs

DesertedDependableBasil-size_restricted.gif
The spin move was impressive, and speaking of Uganda. I recently camp across this Ugandan record label & was very much intrigued w/ what I heard.
there was no debate, merely providing context on why this site was at one point interested and even slightly ok with fakes.

you got people asking each other about anime in this thread and yet the most informative posts get deleted? i guess someone must have reported our posts.
Oh stop it, that "I'm thinking about buying fakes" discussion pops up on here damn near every time a super hyped sneaker drops, and the person that starts the convo along w/ their minions can't grasped way the majority of the thread ain't ****in w/ their sentiment. The only thing different this time is y'all tried to start a doxing campaign & Cobra Commander stepped off his island.

Back
Top Bottom