Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1629283868356.gif

Who has pairs coming in today?! And are you going straight to toes or straight to stockx with them???

Thumbs up to Nike for not using their regular packaging. Thumbs down to FedEx for not even ringing my door bell, just happened to check the tracking and it said delivered. Opened the door and lo and behold.

20210818_111532.jpg

So now who wants to trade?
They used the regular packing for my pair. Good thing I was off and home.

No sold out before I could get them. Had the SNKRS notification on my phone, but was busy at work. You’re right though, I don’t have it now.

does it say Exclusive Access in your inbox? People been checking out like an hour after EA has been given because EA doesn't sell out that quick.

label printed since monday 5am, no update since then and to be delivered tomm :emoji_confused: fed ex

I think alot of us are in this boat now. Not sure what's going on with Nike and shipping, but it hasn't been great as of late. I had a package that never shipped and they had to refund me for it.

I think alot of us are in this boat now. Not sure what's going on with Nike and shipping, but it hasn't been great as of late. I had a package that never shipped and they had to refund me for it.
also have a pait of sacai blazers that shipped sunday and still havent updated so im hoping it just an issue of fedex not picking up package yet...my carmines took over a week to updated...so im chilling....for now

Back
Top Bottom