Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Conceptually that makes sense, however, I still find myself thinking that if I sell other shoes that's still cash I could do something else with, so it's still an out of pocket cost for the new shoes. Then I think "I can put that $1200 into crypto and in 5 or so years it'll be worth $12K.".....

Yeah. I probably should put it towards another watch instead of shoes, if anything. First world problems for sure.

Dude was selling his raffle win then got cancelled... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Over the past few months I’ve seen so many shoes get cancelled by Nike, but $50 bucks? Lol they gave my homie a $100 when his P Rods got axed

eBay not the best place to buy shoes. These little timmys on there with no seller fees expect you to pay stockx price plus processing fees plus shipping.lmao like bruh really I’m here to get a steal….
Nothing tops local meetups. As far as online, eBay definitely the best.

In person meet ups with a random… I’ve done that for shoes i sold on offer up but nothing more than $150. Some of those meet ups sketchy tho, I won’t lie idk if I’d want to do that for a shoe $1.2k+
I bought a RTX 3080 at the Paramount police(Los Angeles county) station. They have a sign that says “Online Sales”. 5 Cops where chilling about 50 feet away talking… felt very comfortable at that point. I only meet at that station, if a seller or buyer says no then it’s a no for me too and I’ll find someone else willing to meet at a station. I wait for the seller/buyer to leave then take off 5 minutes later.

In person meet ups with a random… I’ve done that for shoes i sold on offer up but nothing more than $150. Some of those meet ups sketchy tho, I won’t lie idk if I’d want to do that for a shoe $1.2k+
Never had any issues for as long as I've been doing it, never meet up at night though.

I also use Zelle or Cash App for meetups as well, I would be worried carrying that much cash in my pocket too.

Got mine in from Travisscott.com today. To everyone waiting I wish you the best luck but like everyone here is saying just be patient. I forgot I ordered the green 6’s and after 6 weeks of “awaiting pickup” I called and they refunded me and gave me a 50 dollar gift card. Don’t call or email them because their first move is to refund you not find your shoes

Got mine from SNKRS today…label created Monday with a scheduled Thursday delivery, didn’t update until Wednesday and delivered today…..do not contact Nike., they will cancel if your label is not updated by scheduled delivery date…just wait…they canceled my lucky greens when it didn’t update and I contacted them, my carmines took about 10 days or so to update and finally was delivered after 12 days …I would wait a little while before contacting them

its because you contact Nike about it, they think you're in a rush and because they can't rush to locate you a pair in the warehouse (have to go through multiple people for that probably), they just straight up cancel you so they don't have to bump and move your order up from the lineup of the orders waiting to be packed. I've only contacted nike twice lifetime regarding the status on my order when it was delayed in preparing to ship and both times they said they will contact the warehouse to locate my item and both times my order was cancelled by the next day

eBay is the devil’s playground, no thanks…

…and meet up for anything greater than a few hundred with a random is a plain ole low iq move imho. Maybe if you are in call of duty mode or something…. For me, nalls.

Memphis is the major FedEx hub probably sheer convenience as Nike's main hub is there too.

yup it is my pair and my work stuff moved on the same day.

something was going on at that hub. Seems things are getting better there now.

I hope I get a pair of 4’s so they can get delayed 😂

sike I’m putting 2 day shipping on all my Nike stuff now.

double sike I ain’t hitting on those lol

eBay is the devil’s playground, no thanks…

…and meet up for anything greater than a few hundred with a random is a plain ole low iq move imho. Maybe if you are in call of duty mode or something…. For me, nalls.

i did meet ups when I was flipping ps5 at the police station. Then again it was local folks and mostly parents.

then I found a guy who will buy anything I have for a set price of 250 over retail. Says he shipping them DR and other places and making more.

I became a middle man. I did get some good rum and other liquor from the islands he would get.

Local prices are always the best though. Surprised to see so many people preferred to have their shoes shipped.

Back
Top Bottom