Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

quality is not bad on these. The packaging is better than previous TS 1's. You get an outer cardboard cover vs. the plastic cover the travis frags came in. No travis wrapping paper inside, rather the bandana comes wrapping each shoe. The bandanas are cheap and thin as you would expect. The zebra looking laces is an odd pattern choice. I'll swap some white or red laces in and take some better daytime photos tomorrow. The shoe is mostly your regular nubuck and the other material feels like a waxed suede/felt. . The lining feel like the inside of a used up cotton fleece sweater. Sizing wise feels like travis frag low and reverse mocha. Only pair that ran big was the og mocha lows.
Contesting panels/materials pretty dope. More (different) than a full leather build.

A lot of y’all with January 2nd dates are probably gonna get them before. Most likely just a longer date to “cover their behind” in case a delay happens

quality is not bad on these. The packaging is better than previous TS 1's. You get an outer cardboard cover vs. the plastic cover the travis frags came in. No travis wrapping paper inside, rather the bandana comes wrapping each shoe. The bandanas are cheap and thin as you would expect. The zebra looking laces is an odd pattern choice. I'll swap some white or red laces in and take some better daytime photos tomorrow. The shoe is mostly your regular nubuck and the other material feels like a waxed suede/felt. . The lining feel like the inside of a used up cotton fleece sweater. Sizing wise feels like travis frag low and reverse mocha. Only pair that ran big was the og mocha lows.
Thats crazy, for me i felt like the OG mochas ran TTS and the reverse and Frags run half a size too big. I actually think all jordan lows run half a size too big (pause). Copped the starfish and white/grey “85” lows .5 smaller than my tts

A lot of y’all with January 2nd dates are probably gonna get them before. Most likely just a longer date to “cover their behind” in case a delay happens
I hope so. Never a good feeling to get that dreaded delayed email but I’ve been on both sides of it. One got cancelled for those react undercover 87’s and another lost and found gs eventually shipped. Seems like quite a few got the delayed email according to what I seen on Reddit. Also a good bunch that either got their pairs or will be coming in shortly since it’s been shipped. Now we wait….

Does the sock liner or anything else make these shoes run small? Im a 10.5 in SBs and dunk lows. The only 11 I have is nike SB Gnarhunters bc of the extreme added cushion sock liner

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 10.37.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 10.37.08 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 763
Back
Top Bottom