Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Here at niketalk we're a community
fresh-prince-we.gif

Like the silhouette.

Don't like the Jumping Jack heel logo and would have preferred Nike Air on the tongue rather than the non-OG AJ1 Low Jumpman.

I'm not too familiar with TS' BS but I would have just preferred a small sideways Swoosh on the velcro strap rather than what we got (what even is that).

These are a pass. If we got a decent CW I'd have found a way to be convinced. But they're like the non-OG Lows and Mid AJ1 CWS i.e close to OG CWs but not quite OGs.

I liked the Reverse Mocha and Olive looking early pics that we saw TS wearing; these pairs have moved away from those. Best pair is the Olive blocking that have the sail Swoosh and gumsole.

They corny.

Anyone know where I can get good replacement laces for the Travis Scott Jordan 1 Mocha Lows? Looking for the same color as the originals. I assume the length would be 54?

Anyone have recommendations for how to buy an authentic pair of the Jordan 1 x Travis Scott Mocha Highs? It seems like the fakes/replicas are so good that they could be passing by authentication services. Is it even worth buying from StockX, GOAT, etc or are they are going to very prone to fakes with this shoe? Also, even with Ebay there are sellers with lots of 100% ratings but even some of those seem sketchy. Any recommendations? Looking for size 9.5.

Anyone have recommendations for how to buy an authentic pair of the Jordan 1 x Travis Scott Mocha Highs? It seems like the fakes/replicas are so good that they could be passing by authentication services. Is it even worth buying from StockX, GOAT, etc or are they are going to very prone to fakes with this shoe? Also, even with Ebay there are sellers with lots of 100% ratings but even some of those seem sketchy. Any recommendations? Looking for size 9.5.

You’ll be fine. Get them through one of those platforms and Pay with PayPal via credit card. When you get them run them through legit app (not check check or legit check app). If it gets through an authentication platform and legit app, you’re good. If it fails legit app, file a dispute with PayPal and credit card company to get your money back.

Thanks, this is good to know. Is the consensus that the Legit App is the best? I have tried the others as well in the past and have seen some cases where they don't all agree

A legit app shouldn't be the end all, do your part and compare them thoroughly to a lot of real vs fake vids/pics or someone with a retail pair video. As stated above ebay & goat will accept returns/disputes especially if they are not authentic. i don't trust or use stockx for anything more than 300+ or something high profile anymore not because of their legit checking methods but more so the zero amount of customer svc if you have any issues. I have been primarily using ebay for pickups the last couple years because I get to see the exact pair I'm getting before I buy & then it gets authenticated compared to the listing photos. I had one issue with ebay and they went above and beyond to make it right. ebay is typically higher priced I guess due to fees but its worth the peace of mind & you can bargain with offering sellers. Don't let expensive high faked items deter you from scooping something you want, just do your homework.

A legit app shouldn't be the end all, do your part and compare them thoroughly to a lot of real vs fake vids/pics or someone with a retail pair video. As stated above ebay & goat will accept returns/disputes especially if they are not authentic. i don't trust or use stockx for anything more than 300+ or something high profile anymore not because of their legit checking methods but more so the zero amount of customer svc if you have any issues. I have been primarily using ebay for pickups the last couple years because I get to see the exact pair I'm getting before I buy & then it gets authenticated compared to the listing photos. I had one issue with ebay and they went above and beyond to make it right. ebay is typically higher priced I guess due to fees but its worth the peace of mind & you can bargain with offering sellers. Don't let expensive high faked items deter you from scooping something you want, just do your homework.

Legit app is definitely not the end all be all if you’re buying outside of an authentication platform but with eBays check and legit app, you’re pretty set for this release in terms of legit checking. That said it never hurts to compare with retail as well. Out of all the Travis Scott Jordan 1s the OG highs and lows are probably the most legit checkable because of the quality of nubuck they used.

Back
Top Bottom