Official Trinidad James Thread

In reality most ****** i know who have done shootings are usually on a pill, or gone off some dust...

ALL the young shooters are feining for molly now and i LARGELY blame that on hiphop :smh:

Yep. Molly took the scene by storm earlier this year. I remember trying to get some people to roll with me from November of 2011 to March of 2012. Just something I wanted to experience before I graduated college (experiment with a few drugs). I bs you not, in that time span, only three people said they were down. Fast forward to today, I get asked by those people that shot me down. It's to the point I don't eem want to do it any more. :lol:

I blame Future, Ross, Keef, etc...

heard he got that 2mill he was asking for, man dudes are trolling they way into millions now. "cant knock the hustle"

No that is an Opinion bcuz LiveloveA$ap is def a better album than anything i've heard from Bronson. He is liked by all those cats who are in love with that 90's sound that's cool and all but there is nothing new about it and he sounds EXACTLY like another rapper.

Lol this post is so adorably naive

Bronson actually has a buzz and has a solid fanbase all over .Asap won't be around a year .You can't ride a gimmick that long Houston artist eventually gonna get annoyed by it.
at this point his style is nothing like anything that has come out of here (Houston)
at first yeah, but it's more SpaceGhostPurp like now.

Pretty much.

And A$AP Rocky/A$AP Mob's projects were waaaay more than just solid. Those were very good projects. Sure, Rocky & Ferg are really the only distinctive dudes while the rest are more like background, but that production is phenomenal, and just the whole sound they create is top notch. Same with SpaceGhostPurrp. I don't get the feeling that any one of them are jacking Houston/Memphis sound and pedaling like it's theirs. They sound legit like they are influenced by that sound and are paying homage. It's your bigger more popular mainstream artists who are doing the blatant jacking and passing it off as their own.

That Bronsin project was dope too. ALC is my favorite producer, so that was an easy DL.

Trinidad single handedly proved literaly anyone can become a rapper and can get signed to a major record label and get millions.
Cant hate on him though.

Yo . . . dude really got a $2 Million Dollar deal PLUS a record label deal of his own for his Gold Gang Records imprint.

http://rapradar.com/2012/12/13/trinidad-james-signs-to-def-jam/

It took Ross and Wayne years to do that.

This gotta make a dude like Drake salty, who grinded years and years and got the same amount of money Trinidad got . . . while Trinidad just basically messed around and did the rap **** just because and then shot the video and blew up.

I'm no hip hop snob, I can't believe dudes are really asking whether or not this dude is the future of rap, giving him his own record label, 2 Million dollar deals, off of ONE SONG AND VIDEO.

I can't even be mad though. Beat was free, just sitting around on the internet, he probably paid only a few hundred to a few thousand for studio time, and maybe he paid a few thousand for the video. Took less than 10k and parlayed it into 2 Million and his own record label. I don't blame him for milking it.

^ chances are his deal is 360, im sure theres isnt tho. But his hustle is crazy flipped at most 10k like you said into 2million. he's not even hiding it, 11 months rapping. If people had doubt of the power of the internet, then this should be proof how much a youtube views are worth.

Last edited:
No that is an Opinion bcuz LiveloveA$ap is def a better album than anything i've heard from Bronson. He is liked by all those cats who are in love with that 90's sound that's cool and all but there is nothing new about it and he sounds EXACTLY like another rapper.
Lol this post is so adorably naive
yep, its like seeing someone still thinking santa clause still real.
laugh.gif

that alchemist tape = raw uncut hiphop coke

asap's 2 tapes are a smorgasbord of blehhh.

let's not even go bar for bar.

I think ya'll get these figures way too messed up... Yea he got a 2 Million dollar deal but he damn sure ain't banking all that and a lot of that will be used for the album. Luckily for him he doesnt seem dumb at all and has actually ran a business before so he should be able to eat off of this.

but as far as rap goes that man aint gonna have much of a career doing that

Yea he got a 2 Million dollar deal but he damn sure ain't banking all that and a lot of that will be used for the album. Luckily for him he doesnt seem dumb at all and has actually ran a business before so he should be able to eat off of this.

oh son's gon eat.

he parlayed a $2mil deal from a whole album of free throwaway beats from no-name producers.

salutethekid,forthatalone. :pimp:

so damn this cat got a deal for 2 milli... and the real artists are out there puttin in work

I think ya'll get these figures way too messed up... Yea he got a 2 Million dollar deal but he damn sure ain't banking all that and a lot of that will be used for the album. Luckily for him he doesnt seem dumb at all and has actually ran a business before so he should be able to eat off of this.

Yes, that $2 Million is an advance for his promotion, studio time, album costs, living expenses etc. It's more like a $2 Million loan with a crazy unreal interest rate. The label is gonna recoup (make James payback) that whole $2 Million advance before he gets any additional checks from them unless he signed a 360 deal where they recoup from your shows, features, albums, etc.

they don't need a stylist, they wear Jeremy Scott adidas

:smh: :x :rolleyes

I guess checking hypebeast.com is better than having a stylist :rolleyes

yep, its like seeing someone still thinking santa clause still real. :lol:

that alchemist tape = raw uncut hiphop coke

asap's 2 tapes are a smorgasbord of blehhh.

let's not even go bar for bar.

Like I said an Opinion... you value that east coast 90's sound and ****** who wanna keep it "Street" I dont because at the end of the day the music isn't good IMO and its nothing that makes me want to play it back.

Back
Top Bottom