OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Are you sure the Baltimore Brand House didn't get them too?

Tysons definitely got them, they just kept telling everybody now.  Supposedly they sold out right at 10a
100%. 

I hit up all the usual suspects that I did orders for Dub Nation with and they all said only Chi and Soho

I think the saddest part of today for me, is realizing a new brand and sig shoe I really like, has now fallen to the resellers and its gonna be a PITA from here on out. 

I think the saddest part of today for me, is realizing a new brand and sig shoe I really like, has now fallen to the resellers and its gonna be a PITA from here on out. 

Raffles and sites crashing. Never thought I'd see the day UA

Are you sure the Baltimore Brand House didn't get them too?

Tysons definitely got them, they just kept telling everybody now.  Supposedly they sold out right at 10a
@af1 1982  Baltimore definitely got them. Gave out tickets for FCFS. 

Tysons really did? Didn't think they were on the list.

^^They werent. They told me "no" all week long. But sold them out at 10a, based on others tweets and Jay23 who went to the store and confirmed
:smh:
Im upset with them. I even called last night and got same answer, No. They obviously told "some" people in order for them to sell out at 10a. :smh:

Last edited:
^^They werent. They told me "no" all week long. But sold them out at 10a, based on others tweets and Jay23 who went to the store and confirmed
:smh:
Im upset with them. I even called last night and got same answer, No. They obviously told "some" people in order for them to sell out at 10a. :smh:

That's not right. Perhaps a strongly worded email to corporate? I've done that before...made me feel a bit better :nerd:

Wow, hard to believe that #Dubnation edition was even more limited than these, according to others in here.

So..... Are yall thumbing up and patting ua on the back now? :lol:

But dont worry. I bet there will be plenty of that putrid curry 2 to go around at 140 to 160 bucks a pop

At the end of the day all of these shoe companies are one and the same

So..... Are yall thumbing up and patting ua on the back now? :lol:

But dont worry. I bet there will be plenty of that putrid curry 2 to go around at 140 to 160 bucks a pop

At the end of the day all of these shoe companies are one and the same

:lol: exactly

Wow, hard to believe that #Dubnation edition was even more limited than these, according to others in here.
#DubNation was more limited being a UA/Finishline exclusive. These were just more hyped due to the Warriors being in the Finals and it being Curry's first MVP shoe plus it's black and gold so you know who always coming out for that color way combo.

Can't believe ua didn't clear my cart and I was able to checkout... Glad they didn't clear everyone's but sucks if you got cartjacked

#DubNation was more limited being a UA/Finishline exclusive. These were just more hyped due to the Warriors being in the Finals and it being Curry's first MVP shoe plus it's black and gold so you know who always coming out for that color way combo.

Theres only one reason and one reason only why these sold like they did and thats resellers seeing what dubnations went for so they went all out for these

Back
Top Bottom