OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Did not enter raffles as it didn't say on the launch locator. Will call next time to make sure. I hate raffles though.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That Midsole is a thing of beauty.

DAMN YOU UA!!!

Anyone who has both the DubNation and MVP cw's in hand, can you compare the materials used for the upper? Night wing just stated that UA went the cheap route and put vinyl (plastic) for the MVP. Also how do the MVP's fit compared to other One's? I'm a 10.5 so should I go TTS or get an 11?

I think the DubNations are different? More like a synthetic leather? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Dubnation surface texture is closer to almost seude like surface, it is softer. The mvps seem to be smoother and feels a lot more plastic on the black parts. It does seem like the same material but they have different surface treatments. Both these limited editions feel more like casual shoes and I wouldnt play in them because the synthetic leather is more restricting than the anafoam, but I wouldnt call it cheap feeling. It may even be less prone to some fraying i've seen on anafoam but never expericed myself.

Im pretty much sticking to hooping in my yellow camo and underdogs.

Last edited:
im sad that i was able to help a friend grab the 13 lows, but i failed at getting the mvp for myself online this morning.

just because i was only 60% desiring this, i decided to click them xiii first. mildly disappointed me...

Hopefully after the Finals and when the Warriors win the championship, Under Armour is ready with the restock of all the color ways of the Curry One.

Wouldn't make sense from a business and marketing stand point not to take advantage of the moment.

Last edited:
Hopefully after the Finals and when the Warriors win, Under Armour is ready with the restock of all the color ways of the Curry One.

Wouldn't make sense from a business and marketing stand point not to take advantage of the moment.

Ahh ok,

Hopefully they restock MVP'S too or Drop that Game 2 PE

Is it too much to ask those of you who copped the MVPs to not wear them until the Finals are over?
Superstition,

If UA does do a restock. I expect it to be the same lame phone order only bs where they sell 50 pairs 1 by 1. Definitely wont be anything substantial.

If the dubs win, i do expect an even more limited championship colorway tho. Which means 99% of us wont be able to cop

Is it too much to ask those of you who copped the MVPs to not wear them until the Finals are over?
Superstition,

Well most of us won't get them until Wednesday, so I don't think it'll be a problem to wait until then to wear them.

^no restock. It's been like that on my iPhone/mobile site since yesterday's release fiasco and sell out.

When you go to their website from a laptop no sizes are available and it says SOLD OUT.

Last edited:
^no restock. It's been like that on my iPhone/mobile site since yesterday.

When you go to their website from a laptop no sizes are available and it says SOLD OUT.

Oh ok. Can't believe I couldn't cop these. I'm not paying those outrageous prices on eBay. So many better shoes for that price. Have someone local for $250 but that's still a bit high. Will take today to think about it.

Congrats to all that copped.

Last edited:
Same over here still looking for my size 10.5 or an 11. Bay Area Warriors and Curry fan but I'm not paying over retail plus tax and shipping for these either. Especially when I've gotten all of my other One's between $95-110 except for the MI30 which I had to pay full retail.

Back
Top Bottom