OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I got to Southland 5 min before they opened, about 10 people in line ahead of me.
They only got men's sizes, so a few people bounced. Championship hats were gone in the first few minutes.
This is my last pair of Currys, I'm not feeling the lows, and the 2's look wack.

Those championship hats are in LIDS & just about every other hat store in Bay Area malls, not to mention *****, Big5, & Macys have the rest of the gear. Biggest selection local to me was at *****. They even had the women's versions

Edit: dang auto edit/profanity thingy blanked out DicSportingGoods :lol:

Last edited:
Seeing a bunch of father to son on CL already
mean.gif
They better get it in while they can cause I'm willing to bet in about a month those prices gonna plummet.

This is my first post on here even though I have been an avid fan of niketalk for 15 years. I wasn't able to get the Dubnation because I was at work and had no chance to get on the computer and order a pair, I work in a school so I can't exactly leave the kids to order sneakers. I struck out on the MVP's. I was able to get the Father To Son on UA.com as soon as they went up. I'm 33 now so I don't get salty if I miss out on a sneaker because it is what it is. I figure if I'm meant to have them I will. I have been on the Curry 1 since the initial pictures released and I have been able to cop 5 pairs so far. This is what bothers me about limited sneakers in general. When I'm in the Kobe thread, or KD thread when people post their collections, the only ones they seem to have is the limited colorways. My question is, do you actually like the kick or did you only buy it because it was limited? I buy my kicks to rock and I buy what I like. As far as the re-seller **** goes, they are just taking advantage of the free market. Do I agree with it, no, however it's not illegal. With that said, if you really want to stop re-sellers make them sit on their product and refuse to pay the prices. I know people just can't do that because they absolutely must have a sneaker. I remember when I was 19 and able to show up at 6AM at West Oaks mall in Houston for the Concords in 2000. You got there at that time, you got your pair even though there were probably 1000 heads by the time we walked out. Times have changed and those days are over. We just have to adapt. That's just my 2 cents and to each his own. Anyways, I'm glad to be officially apart of this community. 

Those championship hats are in LIDS & just about every other hat store in Bay Area malls, not to mention *****, Big5, & Macys have the rest of the gear. Biggest selection local to me was at *****. They even had the women's versions

Edit: dang auto edit/profanity thingy blanked out DicSportingGoods
laugh.gif
woke up early to get the gear.... was scared about the hat because i wasn't able to get a "finals" hat when they won the conference

No stores close to me get the Curry releases so I have to go online or drive an hour away and hope they still have shoes when I get there. Both options suck these days. By the time I logged in this morning my size of the Father to Sons were gone on all the sites. Called the two closest stores and they were sold out just after 10am. Disappointing but I'll move on. I still have my homes and played ball in them today.

I'm shocked these were sold out within 20 minutes online. I figured they would sell out since the Warriors got the Rings but man this is crazy.

Edit: dang auto edit/profanity thingy blanked out DicSportingGoods :lol:

I haven't been able to get to the malls. I might as well buy locally and cancel the Fanatics order since they haven't ship yet.

^^I cancelled my Warriors Store order that I placed, so dont feel bad. It was backordered a few days anyway.
I placed the order while standing RIGHT beside the Warriors Store because I didnt wanna wait in the line. Im glad I didnt wait. :wink:

I forgot to add JCPenny with the Dept stores.

Last edited:
That must be the only place in the bay with those hats right now. Its dry in the east bay. I cancelled my online order as well cause i didnt want to wait. Oh well

Okay cancelled. Second time now :lol: The first was from NBA Store since they charge shipping. Now they better have them around or you owe me a hat mehoneydee mehoneydee :tongue:

^^No foooo, you were supposed to go out & find by the hat FIRST!! :lol:

Its cool though, Im sure youll find one at least one. Just start calling before you drive all over the place. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom