OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I'm sure UA will drop some of the playoff colorways over the summer before it's all said and done. That being said, I'm really hoping for the blue lows to come out.
I thought someone on here confirmed there wouldn't be a Playoff / Finals CW?

I thought someone on here confirmed there wouldn't be a Playoff / Finals CW?

There will be a one last "champ" colorway with a red base whatever that means. I'm assuming that means red midsole. I slept on the MVP but if that's the only decent colorway left I'll be more than happy for a restock

They need to release the solid black and yellows at some point. And do another run of every color. Not looking forward to curry 2's with those clown colors.

There will be a one last "champ" colorway with a red base whatever that means. I'm assuming that means red midsole. I slept on the MVP but if that's the only decent colorway left I'll be more than happy for a restock
i think you aretalking about the 

UA Finals (red base) which is a low

Last edited:
Guys im an 11.5 thats my true size. I get size 12 for casual comfort cuz my big toes lol

I located a size 11 in the father to son but its 2 hours away. You guys think i could get away with an 11? I dont want to drive 2 hours for nothing

Guys im an 11.5 thats my true size. I get size 12 for casual comfort cuz my big toes lol

I located a size 11 in the father to son but its 2 hours away. You guys think i could get away with an 11? I dont want to drive 2 hours for nothing

Save your gas money

None of the stores by you can do a stock locate and ship them?

Those bright red/orangish lows are solid 
smokin.gif
 maybe I would change my mind in person, but not bad at all

Does anyone know if the yellow/blue currys are releasing? They're really dope and I'd love to get my hands on a pair

Both 11.5 and 12 are available at a Champs over here. They said no phone orders though. Dude said they got in over 100 pairs so there should be a lot left.

Where u located?

My champs sold them a day early and they were sold out by afternoon

Back
Top Bottom