OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Will there be any more colorways in addition to these + orange?

Any release info about the black ones would be much appreciated.

ehhh.... Curry twos......... i need to see some other color way. before i say they Ugh.

but rite now... i don't know what to say lol

For most releases Just call in to a Foot locker house of hoops location to make sure they will have the shoe in stock and show up a little before opening to ensure you get them.
For the Dubnations you had to be in line by 7-8am to have had a chance at snagging your size.
For the MVPs there was unannounced raffles held at most stores, and a few had surprise signup lists.
The Father to Son was actually not so bad on release in stores.

If you wait until the afternoon and are a size 8 to 12 you might be SOL and might have to do a lot of driving and calling around to find one. If you are a size 13 and up you might have an easier time.
thanks for the info.. repped. Which malls did you hit up? i'm going to hit up southland or newpark

shoes for the ‪SC30Select‬  Camp..
the question is, 
is this the Summer Camp Lows?

because if this is the Summer camp lows, then they will be released
Doubt it because of this:

Seems like UA is catching up with the other brands in terms of exclusives for their tourneys and camps

I believe it was stated as a yes, but is there another mid stated to release? If so, has the colorway been announced? And if it's confirmed will it just be 1 more mid?

JS"

With shoe companies you never know

They could drop those yellow currys smack dab in the middle of the 2 release if they wanted to. Up to them

Seems like UA is catching up with the other brands in terms of exclusives for their tourneys and camps
so there is another "Curry camp" Cw andt this is not it?because there is a "Curry Camp low" in the list of the 8 Cw in the lows that will be released

and "askteamUA" on twitter is not helpful at these times...
they themselves say that dont know if the Scratch Green will be released when aske. and yet we know that they will be...

and "askteamUA" on twitter is not helpful at these times...
they themselves say that dont know if the Scratch Green will be released when aske. and yet we know that they will be...
they are a lying p.o.s honestly. "all carts will be released" "we will relaunch the product shortly" "the curry 1 mvp is now sold out" yes still salty about that

View media item 1604622

so there is another "Curry camp" Cw andt this is not it?because there is a "Curry Camp low" in the list of the 8 Cw in the lows that will be released

View media item 1587796

Those are probably the one on the bottom of the list. They're wearing those for the Summer camp, so pretty obvious. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom