OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

The seller of the Dubnations from Bonanza has been suspended from Bonanza due to site misconduct. I filed a claim and will be getting a refund. 
laugh.gif

Well, we know @askTeamUA is ****** as of late,  but when they are asked about the MVP Lows, they answer is this

hoping that means something....

I think at this point UA is just really excited that it's finally breaking through with their basketball division. All this hype that Curry has created for them was well worth it in the present and future. They were smart in making a Low version along with the Mids which doubles their releases and profit especially for a first signature shoe. They're gonna release as many colorways as they can of the One's, hoping the MVP Lows make the cut.

Like many, I do hope those MVP lows release.  But with this recent hype, if they do release, my chances sittin here in MN are slim to none... would probably have to pay resale.

Hoping the black lows are not too tough to grab 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
You know......to not piss off their new fanbase off the bat with the same gimmicky bull crap nike does?

They should have never made the dubnation and mvps limited like that.

It attracts the wrong type of buyer
Well if you get too butthurt to see that this "gimmick" works in this industry and in many others than I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:
for the select camps - are they only releasing online + a few footlockers in Cali? I'm in canada and trying to figure out how to go about grabbing them. all other releases have been easy for me at HoH.

Last edited:
Well if you get too butthurt to see that this "gimmick" works in this industry and in many others than I don't know what to tell you

well it wont work for a company with a very small back catalog

so you can keep that hurt in your butt cuz i dont need it

Back
Top Bottom