OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I wish I knew the all black with with gold logo mids were coming... I would have never bought the MI30s lol.

The black two-a-day lows / raiders look nice.  Thinking about getting a second pair to ball in.

The grey pair also looks real good.  Very excited to cop both on August 14.

Got my panthers lows in, not sure if i like how they look on feet for ball. I feel like the grey lows or splash partys would look better on feet.

Seriously, do you think people want to read your incessant whining about re-sellers?

Please don't confuse my comment with caring, Einstein.

Oh you do care and your avy looks familiar. Seems like i hurt your feelings in the past and now your following me around trying to get me back.

Like i said before you care. If you didnt you would have ignored my post but here you are replying to me.

If i hurt your feelings in the past i apologize.

The black two-a-day lows / raiders look nice.  Thinking about getting a second pair to ball in.

The grey pair also looks real good.  Very excited to cop both on August 14.

Im Gonna have to decide on one because i cant be buying too many shoes these days [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Something tells me im gonna try for the champ pack [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
Oh you do care and your avy looks familiar. Seems like i hurt your feelings in the past and now your following me around trying to get me back.

Like i said before you care. If you didnt you would have ignored my post but here you are replying to me.

If i hurt your feelings in the past i apologize.

Hurt my feelings/following you around? LOL come on guy.

Hurt my feelings/following you around? LOL come on guy.

Your the one making this personal. You know what im talking about. All you had to do is ignore my post but you didnt.

Keep it moving. I apologized for hurting you. Let it go.

Last edited:
Why not? Buy both [emoji]128512[/emoji]

I should but i cant [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I have the pacific blue and warriors low already

I really love the lows. Whoever said the kobe vi was right. I love that shoe and the curry lows too

Something tells me the champ pack is gonna have the black and yellow mid

Last edited:
Your the one making this personal. You know what im talking about. All you had to do is ignore my post but you didnt.

Keep it moving. I apologized for hurting you. Let it go.

Nothing is personal... again get over yourself. It's hard to ignore every one of your posts that's whining about re-sellers/limited drops/prices.

Quit the b****ing and all will be good. Nobody likes re-sellers and nobody likes people that complain about them every other post.

/end

Now "quit following me".

Last edited:
Nothing is personal... again get over yourself. It's hard to ignore every one of your posts that's whining about re-sellers/limited drops/prices.

Quit the b****ing and all will be good. Nobody likes re-sellers and nobody likes people that complain about them every other post.

/end

Now "quit following me".

You still going on? Ignore time bye bye

Last edited:
I should but i cant [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I have the pacific blue and warriors low already

I really love the lows. Whoever said the kobe vi was right. I love that shoe and the curry lows too

Something tells me the champ pack is gonna have the black and yellow mid

You think?

You need more lows.

The champ back having the batman or business trip model would be odd since the all blacks are coming.

He wore them in the finals tho huh?

It makes since since they are supposedly two mids in the pack right?

Ugh prolly gonna get both lows [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
The black/grey lows are a must for me...

Hope the hype isn't too strong.  As long as I'm ready should be ok I suppose.  Kinda want to grab two sizes for comparison though...

He wore them in the finals tho huh?

It makes since since they are supposedly two mids in the pack right?

Ugh prolly gonna get both lows [emoji]128542[/emoji]
You should because worse case - just sell or return one of them.

He wore the business trip / batman model Curry One all the time.  Its just so similar to the triple blacks.  Just odd it would be in the champ back imo.

I would like to see a golden state color way w/ a metallic blue heel clip w/ sparkles in it.

The second pair - I would assume it would be a black / gold base pair for the finals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom