OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

DM if someone need select 30 low my boy seen them cheap at ua returned item

Last edited:
Lol I was totally amazed when I took off my dark matters and kicked them off into the shadow of my door and the UA logo glowed. Never knew till now and it made me feel super dumb. :rofl:

No but they don't look fake,what are you talking about?

Yes , they look pretty darn good ... the seller posted it as variants . I have not seen these mvp in person but i have seen other colorways in replicas, bad versions and also good. From comparing side to side with the good replicas, it was hard to identify but there are still some areas which were different. Such as the size tag inside the shoe, the tag text were a bit larger in the replicas and there were no texture on the tag like the authentic ones. I wish i had photos to show you but i do not. Again, there are a premium versiom of fakes out there and a bad quality for 50 to 60 bucks a pair, the better quality run from 120 to 150 a pair even for fakes.

For the 50-60 fakes, yhe quality isnjust horrible, the ankle part of the shoe feels extremely thin and u can just feel the quality difference by a touch. Id be happy to help if u are concern about replicas , although its just my two cents

No but they don't look fake,what are you talking about?
Yes , they look pretty darn good ... the seller posted it as variants . I have not seen these mvp in person but i have seen other colorways in replicas, bad versions and also good. From comparing side to side with the good replicas, it was hard to identify but there are still some areas which were different. Such as the size tag inside the shoe, the tag text were a bit larger in the replicas and there were no texture on the tag like the authentic ones. I wish i had photos to show you but i do not. Again, there are a premium versiom of fakes out there and a bad quality for 50 to 60 bucks a pair, the better quality run from 120 to 150 a pair even for fakes.
95% of the time, sellers will steal a pic from a REAL pair, to post their fakes/variants. I would suspect that is the case there. That pair is real.

Back
Top Bottom